Will you be buying Heart Gold and or Soul Silver?  

159 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be buying Heart Gold and or Soul Silver?

• Yes, I will be buying
    • No

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YES! ^^ I'll be getting HeartGold because I never caught a Ho-oh in my Pokemon Crystal. haha. I'm such a noob. I didn't know that you need to catch the legendary dogs before you gain access to Ho-oh's place. Besides, I only had Suicune.

YES! ^^ I'll be getting HeartGold because I never caught a Ho-oh in my Pokemon Crystal. haha. I'm such a noob. I didn't know that you need to catch the legendary dogs before you gain access to Ho-oh's place. Besides, I only had Suicune.

Ugh, I know what you mean. I did catch the two remaining beasts but it took forever. Are you new here? I haven't seen you before :)

Actually it used to match names. Red belonged to Red and your rival was the minor game. Same with Gold belonging to Gold and Silver belonging to the rival. The main game is the one that belongs to the player's name. Ruby and Sapphire are unknown, but it has been speculated Ruby was the main game since both the boy and the girl's names were Brandon and May. Same with Diamond and Pearl.

Actually it used to match names. Red belonged to Red and your rival was the minor game. Same with Gold belonging to Gold and Silver belonging to the rival. The main game is the one that belongs to the player's name. Ruby and Sapphire are unknown, but it has been speculated Ruby was the main game since both the boy and the girl's names were Brandon and May. Same with Diamond and Pearl.

That still has nothing to do with it. It was all... idk. People just like the color red or whatnot. :-/

SOME (read: few) but not all.

I can't say I bought Gold because I read the manga. I never did. I just got whichever one really... or maybe the distribution of whichever ones were more in stock had an effect on it.

You can't assume something is because it appears like so like those blasted, er... never mind.