Will you be buying Heart Gold and or Soul Silver?  

159 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be buying Heart Gold and or Soul Silver?

• Yes, I will be buying
    • No

Well, since the game shares the same name as the name of the real player, they assume that Gold is the main name, considering the fact that Silver is your rival's name.

Even so, that's just the name. The differences between two versions are relatively minor and mostly, if not completely, are just about version exclusives. I don't see how one is more main than the other when they both have the same game with the same plot with just a different selection of Pokes.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even so, that's just the name. The differences between two versions are relatively minor and mostly, if not completely, are just about version exclusives. I don't see how one is more main than the other when they both have the same game with the same plot with just a different selection of Pokes.

Well apparently that's how the games work I guess... I'm not the cause of the sales that happened to match the trainers names. I'm guessing that's how it works.

Isn't it too early to be asking this?

I mean, the infromation about it was JUST released.

Take Mystery Dungeon Explorers of the Sky for example: we've known about it for a LONG time now, and Japan doesn't even have it yet.

I thought Japan already had it? And also we can take the originals as a rule of thumb when speculating how many will sell of each version as a ratio not exact numbers.