About This File
Pokémon core series save editor, programmed in C#.
Supports the following files:
- Save files ("main", *.sav, *.dsv, *.dat, *.gci)
- GameCube Memory Card files (.raw, .bin) containing GC Pokémon savegames.
- Individual Pokémon entity files (.pk*)
- Mystery Gift files (.pgt, .pcd, .pgf, .wc*) including conversion to .pk*
- Importing teams from Decrypted 3DS Battle Videos
- Transferring from one generation to another, converting formats along the way.
Data is displayed in a view which can be edited and saved. The interface can be translated with resource/external text files so that different languages can be supported.
Pokémon Showdown sets and QR codes can be imported/exported to assist in sharing.
We do not support or condone cheating at the expense of others. Do not use significantly hacked Pokémon in battle or in trades with those who are unaware hacked Pokémon are in use.
Support Forum <-- Post here if you have questions or found bugs
What's New in Version 20.08.07 See changelog
PKHeX - By Kaphotics
20/08/07 - New Update:
- - Added Zarude and Shiny Celebi event data.
- - Changed: Payapa berry is now recognized as a legal held item in Gen8.
- - Changed: XD antishiny logic simplified slightly. Thanks Admiral-Fish!
- Added: Gen8 Inventory editing now preserves and shows the "NEW" flag.
- Added: Clicking on the Battle Version / Version sprite on the OT tab will now jump to the Met tab and drop-down the corresponding list.
- Added: Gen4 Pokewalker editing now has a GUI in the Misc Edits. Thanks @PlasticJustice!
- Fixed: Resizing the recent SaveFile Folder browsing now displays the window correctly for the all-saves tab.
- Changed: Spanish translation updated. Thanks @ajtudela!