PKHeX is a save editor for core-series Pokémon games. With it, users can manipulate various save files including: .sav, .dsv, .dat, .gci, .raw, and .bin types. PKHeX can also read and write: .pk files, which are individual Pokémon files, and .pgt, .pcd, .pgf, .wc, which are Mystery Gift files.
Version 21.04.01 of PKHeX has been released, bringing legality updates (in particular new Gen 8 Overworld RNG checks), new editing features, and some fixes.
Version 21.04.06 of PKHeX was released few days after, adding egg move validation legality checks and other fixes and changes.
21/04/06 - New Update:
- - Added: New Egg Move order validation logic. Yay inheritance legality checking! Thanks @Lusamine!
- - Fixed: Ability Patched wild encounter slots no longer show as invalid if they have the curry mark. Thanks Irina!
- - Changed: Smeargle is no longer allowed to know Thousand Arrows/Thousand Waves in Gen6 (unreleased). Thanks @DaWoblefet!
- Added: Gen2 Legendary Beast event flag resets. Thanks @CanoeHope, and @brianard52 / @Lusamine for testing!
- Changed: The Event Flag editor logic for Gen2-7 has been rewritten, shouldn't notice any difference.
- Changed: Hovering over a slot now shows the summary for 30+ seconds rather than 5 seconds, or until you move your mouse away.
- Fixed: Gen3 saves no longer randomly corrupt when saving Misc Edits or Trainer Info. Thanks @Kermalis
- Fixed: Gen3 saves no longer cause errors when opening some editors, and now load correctly. Thanks @AlamosIT, Sockcos!
21/04/01 - New Update:
- - Added: Generation 8 Overworld RNG seed legality. The wandering encounters have detectable origins!
- - Updated: Mystery Gift & GO Legality encounter data.
- - Changed: HOME gifts are now allowed with SID > 0.
- - Changed: Updated Ribbon rules for Master Ribbon & non-mythical legends.
- - Changed: Gen3 Shadow Pokémon now generate with correct shadow lock data.
- - Fixed: Gen6/7 Form Argument values are now handled correctly. Thanks @Lusamine!
- - Fixed: Gen3 ability bit mismatching rules for in-game trades have been fixed.
- Added: Gen8 Affixed Ribbon/Mark can now be changed in the Ribbon Editor.
- Added: Gen7 LGPE now shows Alolan form Height/Weight records in the Pokedex.
- Added: Hovering over MGDB and Database slots now shows a summary of the data.
- Added: Hovering over a box/party slot now shows some legality origins of the data.
- Added: Bulk Legality analysis now flags duplicate HOME tracker values.
- Added: Block Editor can now be used for gen5-7 saves to change more values directly.
- Added: Gen3 battle video data can now be imported via drag-drop (no BV3 exporting currently via GUI).
- Changed: Gen3 save files for RS/E/FRLG are now treated as separate classes.
- Changed: Minor internal refactorings to improve performance.
- Fixed: Gen6 event flags now are indexed correctly. You shouldn't notice any difference.
- Fixed: PKM conversion from future -> Gen1/2 now retains IV proportions correctly.
Download | FAQ | Support Forum
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now