Black and White starters

datenshi11793

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've picked Charizard, Blastoise, Blaziken, and Torterra for previous generations. I picked Typhlosion for the second generation because it was the only one I thought was decent. I'm picking Tsutarja for the fifth generation. What are you guys picking?

up yours Feraligatr will tear your Typhlosion up!!!

I will pick the Fire or Grass-the water one looks like it should burn in a very fiery place slowly whilst crying and then you see a glistening tear that doesn't hit the ground , but rather evaporates before it hits the ground, and just just barely before. And that is just because it's a snowcone ,as others have said, with clothes and horns...

I'll most likely use a code to get all 3 for the Triple Battle and look awesome IMO

i like to pick the Tsutaja too because it looks cool and maybe as good as treecko and it's evos. but for me, the other starters are quite good. when i saw the trailer for the new season of pokemon and it showed the starters, i realized that the water starter wasn't so bad looking as i originally thought. maybe we were just expecting too much of it because piplup looked better..or so i think.

I liked Tsutaja and Mijumaru, Pokabu is ok but is my least favorite of the 3 (but the main one for beacon jokes lol), but like always I'll pick the Water starter, but not for first gym, I personally love Water and Electric Pokemons (that's why I always have them as my first two Pokemons lol), but I usually get the 3 starters in each game anyways (with a legal method of course)

Most likely Tsutaja. Something about his smug expression and his cool design just calls to me. I also hope his Final Evolution is Grass/Dragon, but I know it most likely will not happen. [/disappointment]

My second choice would be the Fire Pig. Nickname it Ganon, anyone? lol It's looks so hyperactive and awesome. A.D.H.D. Pokémon, ftw. :D

And then there's the Otter... *Insert oil spill joke here*. Unless that... Thing... Evolves into something amazing, it will be my least favorite Starter out of all the Generations. I'm not denying it's cute face, though. I just majorly dislike it's body design.

Of course, I'm going to wait to see their Final Evolutions before I actually choose, but at the moment, Tsutaja wins for me. :) ~STBE

Edited by SmellTheBurningEmber

Serebii said it has a high chance of being real...

If it is i'm going to be Mad at GameFreak... it looks like another fire/fighting, the water one looks like what? Water/steel?

and the grass one looks awesome... maybe grass/electric?

I'm not liking any of them... but the water one looks kinda kool?