Black and White starters

datenshi11793

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope those evolutions are fake. Pokabu final evo looks like a messed up Magmortar. I like Mijumaru's final evo though. Tsujarja's is okay.

QFT

I really hate those evolutions. Another thing, is that that water evo, I'm sure I've sen it somewhere before. Who knows if they're real or not, but they look REALLY bad

From Pokecommunity. Now I'm convinced that they're fake.

Thank God ...

Though even so, some of the argument can be blown out of the water, seeing as it was confirmed that sketchers were only Beta art. However. The rest of it is pretty convincing.

From what I can see, either these are fake, or Gamefreak got hella lazy.

Edit @ 14:25; Starter Evolutions Leaked? - Not Confirmed | Edit @ 23:08; Seems the user confessed that the starter evos are a fake. Sorry to disappoint but with the IP resolving to previous leaks, it made sense to post despite the fact they were iffy. However we don't know for sure yet and he provided no evidence so I'll keep them up but as probable fake, just in case.

Well... that went well... although the water evo looked cool. I know I saw it somewhere... I just know I have.

Final forms and Pokabu's second are fake. Pokabu's second will be on all fours, look angry, and have tusks. Also...

Victini -> Victiny

Tsutarja -> Ivyper

Pokabu -> Buroink

Mijumaru -> Wotter

Nezumi -> Hypmunk

Gear -> Gears

Chillarmy -> Chillarmy

Zorua -> Zolua*

Zoroark -> Zoloark*

Reshiram -> Reshiram

Zekrom -> Zekrom

Bel -> Bel**

Cheren -> Nathan

Team Plasma -> Team Plasma

N -> N (His real name is

Nikolai/Nikolae

)

* Could be a mistranslation

** Could become Bella

I'll post an explanation soon.

Final forms and Pokabu's second are fake. Pokabu's second will be on all fours, look angry, and have tusks. Also...

Victini -> Victiny

Tsutarja -> Ivyper

Pokabu -> Buroink

Mijumaru -> Wotter

Nezumi -> Hypmunk

Gear -> Gears

Chillarmy -> Chillarmy

Zorua -> Zolua*

Zoroark -> Zoloark*

Reshiram -> Reshiram

Zekrom -> Zekrom

Bel -> Bel**

Cheren -> Nathan

Team Plasma -> Team Plasma

N -> N (His real name is

Nikolai/Nikolae

)

* Could be a mistranslation

** Could become Bella

I'll post an explanation soon.

How do you know this?

I don't want to get in trouble for linking to "certain sites" so I could PM the links to you if you want. Short story is, there was a textdump of the upcoming English demo. The translators are almost halfway through. Anyway, one translator gave his friend (who speaks fractured English) some of the textfiles. By the way, Zolua and Zoloark were changed back to normal. The translator used "Wotter" before thinking up a final name because it's easier to remember. Well, the text that was dumped... Well it looked LEGIT. It had the proper format and everything (\n and \r and your name's placeholder included)! It fits perfectly in a game's textbox. There was also a lot of \ufffe. It was like using PPRE. It revealed large amounts of info. There should be a thread on PokeBeach by someone by the name of Gish, who was talking to the guy at the same time as me. I trust this guy completely.

1. He is Japanese, but is learning English. This explains his incredibly late posting due to his different timezone.

2. It seems like too much effort to create such a flawless textdump that works perfectly.

3. He created the identity "Hajime" at the end (in Katakana). There would be no reason to do this if he was lying. NO ONE works that hard to troll.

4. The text describes the characters perfectly. N has a level 1 Menger sponge at first. It apparently changes later to a level 2, as shown by his art. Nathan is intelligent and recognizes this, while Bel is sort of ditzy and friendly. She likes N's strange personality. Nathan is also suspicous of N, and sometimes gets angry at you for trusting him.

5. He is very polite, and the most believable of everyone who has posted "information".

6. In a recent Japanese post, some of what he said is confirmed.

He comes on every night from around 2:30 am to 3:30 am ET. Even most people who have been yelling "FAKE!" at most unconfirmed things are starting to believe him. You don't have to believe him, but he seems quite truthful. I want to make a thread here telling the rest of what he said (cause he said quite a bit), if not just for discussion and fact checking. I'm not sure if the mods will allow it though, with unconfirmed info.

Well... that went well... although the water evo looked cool. I know I saw it somewhere... I just know I have.
Yeah, I've seen the third water before. I checked Serrebi's fakemon, but it wasn't there...

Glad that these are fake, though

He later said his contact confirmed them all as real.

Turns out the evolutions that were leaked are true... Serebii confirmed...

We have another fire/fighting people... let the chaos commence...

They might be fake:

does everyone remember the fake starter scans from back before the silouttes were released?

well:

http://www.serebii.net/fakes/

look at the 2nd down...

now look at these:

http://pokebeach.com/news/0910/corocoro-1.jpg

notice anything?

give your eyes a few moments, look over it a couple dozen times...

now look at the rest of this months scans...

http://pokebeach.com/news/0910/corocoro-2.jpg

http://pokebeach.com/news/0910/corocoro-4.jpg

http://pokebeach.com/news/0910/corocoro-3.jpg

http://pokebeach.com/news/0910/corocoro-5.jpg

which does the starter evo page match more?

this is just my observation skills, but from what i can tell, it matches the fake scans from april more than the scans of this month :/

EDIT: please note i spent the last hour staring at the beginner page resolved that they were real until i noticed this a few moments ago,& my wife agrees, its fishy :/

and

now that i see that, proves my point even more, different tables...

EDIT:

the table under the starter scans appears to be mable

while the other scans are on Styrofoam :/

but i maybe be wrong about that, but still look at the edge of the picture...

unlike that others, its not connected to the book, and i never knew corocoro to use ribbed edges on their pages :/

those were ripped off of something.

From Pokecommunity

There's a possiblity that the evos are fake. :biggrin:

EDIT: Also

http://pokebeach.com/news/0910/corocoro-1.jpg

i just noticed this, but the nose on smugster is cut off on the sprite :/

if you look closely, the nose is a point but in the sprite its cut off&rounded...

which doesnt fit its front sprite :/

EDIT2: But then the scan with Aloe in it shows Pokabu's evo, so they might not be fake. :frown:

• 1 month later...