Using PKHeX: How to Use the Batch Editor in PKHeX

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In this tutorial you will learn how to properly use the Batch Editor in PKHeX. The batch editor, when utilized fully and correctly, can be an extremely useful tool for fixing, and editing Pokemon.

Doesn't require math, just requires logic. If any ball were a Poke Ball (first line) change them to Dusk Ball (second line) =Ball=4 .Ball=13 The ID values can obtained from the first po

Germany is 78, Austria is 66. See here https://github.com/kwsch/PKHeX/blob/master/PKHeX.Core/Resources/text/locale/countries.txt

Posted Images

Hi. I would like to change a Ball from a specific pkm. For example: All Venusaur are with Poke Ball but I would like to change all to Luxury Ball. How can I do this? Thanks

So I am trying to edit ribbons/marks. Essentially want to remove them all on a box by box basis.

What would be the commands I need to type in?

=Ribbon=0   ?

=box=1   (number for each box)?

Edited by pkmfan
  • 4 weeks later...

Is there a way to replace only a certain OT with a different one, as opposed to changing all the several different OT's to the same one?

For example say I have pokemon from "Janet", "Tom", & "Kevin". I want to change only the "Kevin" pokemon to  say "KeVin".

Edited by Adamoadam
11 minutes ago, Adamoadam said:

Is there a way to replace only a certain OT with a different one, as opposed to changing all the several different OT's to the same one?

For example say I have pokemon from "Janet", "Tom", & "Kevin". I want to change only the "Kevin" pokemon to  say "KeVin".

I remember the exact name used by Batch editor, but I think it is

=OT_Name=Kevin
.OT_Name=KeVin
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I managed to change the OT on all 32 boxes for my UM version. What I can't figure out is how to change the TID and SID. Can someone show me a screenshot example? Please and thank you.

@SkyLink98 that did not work yesterday, but worked just now. 🤷‍♂️

Just as reference, how is it done for Gen 6?

Also, is there a way to fill up a box with the Pokémon you are viewing, without having to right click each box space and click "Set"?

• 2 weeks later...

There doesn't happen to be any functionality with less and greater than?

I'm trying to bulk change all my Pokémon to either adamant or modest based on the higher value between ATK and SPA.

Cheers ❤️

edit: like 
=Stat_ATK>Stat_SPA
.Nature=3

Edited by wildcatnzl