Jump to content
Wafflecakes

Pokemon Quiz - Are you a noob or a pro?

Recommended Posts

 

SEU3yYr.png

Hi all!

I would like to present to you the Pokemon Quiz, a website where you can test your general knowledge on the game, see how many of the 151 original first generation Pokemon you can name, and find out which Pokemon you are! You can challenge your friends and try to make it into the top 100 leaderboard!

Click any of the images below to start a quiz:

ia8pZ8E.png

PDXz8bE.png

lTirmg8.png

All quizzes can also be found at www.pokemonquiz.net. Share your scores below and let's see who can get the best scores!

Wafflecakes

 

Edited by Wafflecakes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, first post since making this account :) So far I got all 10 correct in the shortest amount of time.

pkmn quiz results.PNG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Eh this quiz was not even remotely challenging. The only thing bugging me is the mouse movement not working. There has to be a better one than this. It is not bad though. I am just glad there was no anime/manga questions.

OEtlsOv.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, wraith89 said:

Eh this quiz was not even remotely challenging. The only thing bugging me is the mouse movement not working. There has to be a better one than this. It is not bad though. I am just glad there was no anime/manga questions.

OEtlsOv.png

Here is a harder one for you (and no anime/manga questons)

Pokémon Quiz (Hard)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay. That one took quite a bit of thinking, particularly ones like "how many types of ball are there" and "how many dragon types are there" kind of questions. It is hard to think of those off your head really, so I needed pen and paper for that. The other questions, though not intuitive for most, I believe, were things I could think and get, generally. I am not sure if it is randomised at all, but it was definitely a bit harder, sure.

With the Nidoqueen question, that was tricky, because I knew she could learn most of the moves there, but Tackle she had as Nidoran F when I played my old Yellow version in the past. I know because I was training it really hard, but maybe Nidoqueen herself does not have Tackle in her repetoire, so I had to guess.

How many dragons is also dumb, because I do not know if they count Megas or Alolan form. I think I counted 44, but that was not in the choice, so I went with the number higher than it.

sWejTWq.png

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Wafflecakes said:

 

Logo.png


 
I am here to present to you the Pokemon Quiz! This is a website dedicated to Pokemon, including a general quiz and finding out which Pokemon you are! You can take the quiz and try getting into the top 100 leaderboard, and challenge your friends while you're at it!
 
You can take the quiz at www.pokemonquiz.net and share your score/Pokemon below!
 
Wafflecakes

 

On a different note:

  • adblocker interstition notice
  • requires JavaScript to go through this (CSS magic should also help, or just display them all at once)
  • hosted on some shared host that actually blacklisted one of the IPs I tried accessing it from
  • question 3 shows a Latios, which isn't even a flying type

Did I accidentally walk into some really postmodern spam?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, wrathsoffire76 said:

Here is a harder one for you (and no anime/manga questons)

Pokémon Quiz (Hard)

Tried this one. Actually took me some effort.

597eb781e24f0_PokmonTestResults2.png.43bc5bd30352360a2be6ea624caf5cee.png

Even missed two questions, didn't expect that .-.

 

5 hours ago, evandixon said:

My time would have been shorter if there weren't so many ads.

Have you tried using an ad blocker?

 

11 minutes ago, xorhash said:

On a different note:

  • adblocker interstition notice
  • requires JavaScript to go through this (CSS magic should also help, or just display them all at once)
  • hosted on some shared host that actually blacklisted one of the IPs I tried accessing it from
  • question 3 shows a Latios, which isn't even a flying type

Did I accidentally walk into some really postmodern spam?

Hm, I actually thought the Latios was some kind of distraction. And it doesn't actually force you to disable AB, you can just ignore that popup.

Still, I agree about the postmo spam thing.

Edited by Ruby Genseki

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You know what? I give up. How am I supposed to spell the Nidoran's names? I tried twice, first time I got 149/151 due to them, and second time I got 148 due to them plus I misspelled Haunter as Gaunter (you know, G and H are together in the Qwerty keyboard). I've tried spelling their names as "Nidoran♀/♂" and then as "Nidoran-F/-M", both of them were supposedly wrong, so, how do you expect me to spell it? "Nidoran Female/Male"? or just "Nidoran"?

...Anyway, guess I did good for someone who hasn't slept in two days .-.

151 Pokémon Results.png

Edited by Ruby Genseki

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ruby Genseki said:

You know what? I give up. How am I supposed to spell the Nidoran's names? I tried twice, first time I got 149/151 due to them, and second time I got 148 due to them plus I misspelled Haunter as Gaunter (you know, G and H are together in the Qwerty keyboard). I've tried spelling their names as "Nidoran♀/♂" and then as "Nidoran-F/-M", both of them were supposedly wrong, so, how do you expect me to spell it? "Nidoran Female/Male"? or just "Nidoran"?

...Anyway, guess I did good for someone who hasn't slept in two days .-.

 

You ought to sleep. I once stayed up for 57 hours straight (I think that was the number, however ungodly it was), and it did numbers on me. You do not want to start seeing things that are not there, et al.

Whoever made that quiz should specify how to spell the Nidoran names. It is just a quiz anyways, I am sure most of us know what Nidorans are. I will give it a go sometime later and see what gets accepted.

2 hours ago, wrathsoffire76 said:

You have got to be kidding me!?

Can't wait to see everyone else get 100% *sigh*

It really does not matter if you get 100% or not. But if you do not know the original 151, maybe you started the game at another generation. Understandable, there are a couple of people like that here. I still do not know all the Pokemon from the Alolan generation anyways, nor do I care to, but if I see them I will probably recognise what they are.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, wraith89 said:

It really does not matter if you get 100% or not. But if you do not know the original 151, maybe you started the game at another generation. Understandable, there are a couple of people like that here. I still do not know all the Pokemon from the Alolan generation anyways, nor do I care to, but if I see them I will probably recognise what they are.

I should know them but I ran out of time :( before I could answer them all

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, wraith89 said:

I once stayed up for 57 hours straight (I think that was the number, however ungodly it was), and it did numbers on me.

Hm... the longest I've stayed up has been about 50 hours due to college issues. Guess my brain worked quite decently, of course I got dizzy at some point, but I was able to focus nonetheless and didn't have hallucinations.

But, anyway, had a long nap so I'm now ready to go (?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 31-7-2017 at 7:28 PM, Ruby Genseki said:

You know what? I give up. How am I supposed to spell the Nidoran's names? I tried twice, first time I got 149/151 due to them, and second time I got 148 due to them plus I misspelled Haunter as Gaunter (you know, G and H are together in the Qwerty keyboard). I've tried spelling their names as "Nidoran♀/♂" and then as "Nidoran-F/-M", both of them were supposedly wrong, so, how do you expect me to spell it? "Nidoran Female/Male"? or just "Nidoran"?

...Anyway, guess I did good for someone who hasn't slept in two days .-.

151 Pokémon Results.png

 

Impressive score! Anyway, you can just type "Nidoran" or "Nidoran M" or "Nidoran Male" :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×