SM Lycanroc Midnight Event

36 minutes ago, Sabresite said:

I think there will be more versions because of language.  But the ENG will be very similar, if not exactly the same.

This just in, the EU wonder card has been uploaded.
all we need is people with early access to serial code to try.

(oddly, the EU entries don't have the FRE one)

edit: it's different from the pre-release, but to note the that was the US one. it could still be different

edit2:
interesting to note, it matches the @Amateraven one (coincidence much?)

edit3:
I just realised, that my unreleased version OT differs from all the images upload.
Seems like there was a second unreleased version I didn't see.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Amateraven said:

Does that mean mine is real? :0

Given that you got it even before the data was hosted on the servers, these are the 2 scenarios:
1. obtained from prerelease testing wonder card (legal) [could be real]
2. Hacked from information made known to public (illegal/legal, depends) [we don't accept recreations]

I'm getting straight in the Gamestop, but only got a cash note, since the cards was sent back, as they were faulty. Here I now have all the pictures. Hope the pictures are enough for all the info. :) Is the date of receipt also ok. Have times changed my date and have it not changed: /
German pictures :D 

ID Number: 051517

Sorry Google translator :D

20170505_120718.jpg

20170505_120855.jpg

20170505_120912.jpg

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, HeLLeR said:

I'm getting straight in the Gamestop, but only got a cash note, since the cards was sent back, as they were faulty. Here I now have all the pictures. Hope the pictures are enough for all the info. :) Is the date of receipt also ok. Have times changed my date and have it not changed: /
German pictures :D 

ID Number: 051517

Sorry Google translator :D

what we need was the redemption photos, which is the only time it shows distribution text,
(the cutscene when it's received),

but you already received it already. :/

Anyhow, what I need right now, is for someone to try to redeem it on a FRENCH game save language.
And tell me the source of your code (is it gamestop, what country, etc)

Right now, French wonder card isn't online,
so I'm wondering if each card is locked to the country.

For example, if you got your Code in Germany, even if you on English game save, do you only end up with German card, that type of thing.

22 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

what we need was the redemption photos, which is the only time it shows distribution text,
(the cutscene when it's received),

but you already received it already. :/

Anyhow, what I need right now, is for someone to try to redeem it on a FRENCH game save language.
And tell me the source of your code (is it gamestop, what country, etc)

Right now, French wonder card isn't online,
so I'm wondering if each card is locked to the country.

For example, if you got your Code in Germany, even if you on English game save, do you only end up with German card, that type of thing.

My FRECH Save tell me:

Aucun cadeau n'a été trouvé!

There are no gifts found!

9 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

interesting, so rather than give you and english wonder card, they basically couldn't be bothered.
what about JPN/CHS/CHT save?

i Don't know, i don't have enough codes to try in every Language, but i thing they get the English Woncard

so i'll try now on Spanish, got the Italian wc.7 and Updated my post in the Contribution thread