GEN1 Legit Mew From ToysRus Distribution

InsaneNutter

On 6/12/2022 at 3:12 PM, Thomson said:

Cheers. I havnt a clue how to download save file. But I would hate to lose this. I have left him a message and hope he gets back to me. I tried to tell him a bit off history about it. A few people have said there can’t be many games left after 24 years 😂

Come back, homie. This takes priority over anything else in your life. Historic Pokémon / Preservation is a dream.

• Confused 1

• 2 months later...
20 minutes ago, Flamaki said:

I'm Trying to get Mew to Pokémon bank but it doesn't let me. I check pkhex and this is the problem. I will love to get this mew to Pokémon home.

Untitled.png

This Mew was available for cartridge games way back when. Not for the VC versions. Injecting a cartridge save into a VC game isn't exactly legitimate, so there is no possible way to get one of these mews into Pokémon Bank legitimately. You need the GF Mew from the 2016 distribution if you want it to go over.

11 minutes ago, Shady Guy Jose said:

This Mew was available for cartridge games way back when. Not for the VC versions. Injecting a cartridge save into a VC game isn't exactly legitimate, so there is no possible way to get one of these mews into Pokémon Bank legitimately. You need the GF Mew from the 2016 distribution if you want it to go over.

So there no way to change that mew to be like the one from 2016. Only the GF can be trade to home. 

24 minutes ago, Shady Guy Jose said:

If you change it (OT/ID and DVs), it will be the same one, so you might as well just grab the original file. Gen 1 Pokémon are very basic, data-wise.

I try but it doesn't let me maybe I'm doing something wrong 

sav.dat

12 hours ago, Flamaki said:

Got it. 

The only thing I did is change the OT/ID  to GF 22796

Then went I sent to Pokémon ultra sun I just change it back to the original trainer ID and name

WhatsApp Image 2023-03-22 at 12.55.49 AM.jpeg

Just throwing this out there for others to know. Gen 1 and 2 cartridge events are not legal outside of gen 1 and 2 cartridges. Even though you edited the Mew back to its original trainer data it is still illegal because a Mew with that information can not legally exist in the gen 7 and onward games.

On 3/22/2023 at 5:01 AM, Flamaki said:

Got it. 

The only thing I did is change the OT/ID  to GF 22796

Then went I sent to Pokémon ultra sun I just change it back to the original trainer ID and name

WhatsApp Image 2023-03-22 at 12.55.49 AM.jpeg

By editing it again, you made it illegal. Any decent hack check will detect it now.