Pokemon Perfect Platinum

Roland

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, I think i found a small problem.

In the Distortion World, after finding azelf, mesprit, and uxie; Cynthia is supposed to reveal a sercet elevator which leads to Cyrus and Giratina. but instead, i board down on an invisible elevator(Cynthia didn't appear) and Cyrus isn't in the area, while Cynthia is, but misplaced.

Giratina isn't there and the exit portal(which could be accessed) can't be used. Has anyone gone through the Distortion World w/o trouble? :confused:

For future reference, I test all of my hacks thoroughly from start to finish. I usually try to do it before release but when it's an anticipated one (much like this last one) I release and begin testing immediately... I have played all the way through and have done every event that I edited in anyway... I have not checked the swarms yet but I see no reason for them to be at fault, everything else was fully tested (the same will go for my hg/ss hack, especially now that I have a ds and ak2i)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

yeah i figured out I needed the nationaldex first. sorry bout that. all events are working fine for me now thanks

by the way, is there a place where I can catch a wild Milotic? I can't for the life of me find where these berries are to work on my Feebas.

Also I ran into a Latios the other day and was wondering if that is roaming or if it was just in the one spot i found it (Route 210).

Also looking for Mewtwo and Lugia. I've come across most of the others on my own and I didnt see if you'd mentioned where those two are (might have missed it tho)

Edit: Found my remaining Legendaries except for Latios. I guess I never kept looking after I caught my Ho-Oh

Edited by AlmightyZing

yeah i figured out I needed the nationaldex first. sorry bout that. all events are working fine for me now thanks

by the way, is there a place where I can catch a wild Milotic? I can't for the life of me find where these berries are to work on my Feebas.

Also I ran into a Latios the other day and was wondering if that is roaming or if it was just in the one spot i found it (Route 210).

Also looking for Mewtwo and Lugia. I've come across most of the others on my own and I didnt see if you'd mentioned where those two are (might have missed it tho)

Edit: Found my remaining Legendaries except for Latios. I guess I never kept looking after I caught my Ho-Oh

Latios is route 210

Miltoc is surf in Ravaged Path (rare) or Lake Verity (Kinda rare)

• 5 weeks later...
What's the difference between gui and non gui,sorry if its a dumb question :D

The non-gui version was originally created to avoid the risks of bugs that I suspected the gui version may carry. That has been proven wrong. Now the non-gui version is good for linux users. If you are not very computer literate I recommend the gui version.

• 1 month later...

roland can u tell me how you edited this game

i want to edit the base stats and other such things

can u give the link to download your tools

i cant do anything with ppre as i m not able to use it

so if u have different tool please give the link :please:

• 2 weeks later...
roland can u tell me how you edited this game

i want to edit the base stats and other such things

can u give the link to download your tools

i cant do anything with ppre as i m not able to use it

so if u have different tool please give the link :please:

PPRE is all I use anymore. That and a hex editor.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...