Pokemon Perfect Platinum

Roland

Hey bro, not sure which I got it was just a rar file, if I can manage to patch a regular Pkmn Plat i'll add those and yeah you can use my gym leader battles

Not sure what version this, when I saw other videos at the same gym I didn't have to deal with a Larvitar as his lead; it was a rar file for me so if you could help me find out great (yeah I am a pure noob)

Edited by Lady Serperior

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How To Play Pokemon Perfect Platinum

1. Download the Pokemon Platinum .nds rom

2. Download the Pokemon Perfect Platinum .zip file

3. Extract the Pokemon Perfect Platinum .zip file

4. Then what? I don't even know my first 3 steps are right. Sorry for the question. I'm newbie.

How To Play Pokemon Perfect Platinum

1. Acquired the Pokemon Platinum .nds rom

2. Download the Pokemon Perfect Platinum .zip file

3. Extract the Pokemon Perfect Platinum .zip file

4. Then what? I don't even know my first 3 steps are right. Sorry for the question. I'm newbie.

that depends on which zip you downloaded. Either way I included a Read Me. You should read it...

you must using xdelta GUI on inside zip archive file for patching using *.xdelta file -_-

about xdelta gui you can found on filetrip... if you still not found on that archive

also why you using that nickname ... ? wkwkwk

It's the name of traditional food in my region. Sounds good to me.

My final battle against the Elite Four for challenger's Editon wasso epic that my ex-roommate, who doesn't even play pokemon watched the battle. My Ho-oh was KO'd 5 times in that fight (lvl 79 if I recall correctly) if I would have been criticaled on the 6 run it would have been gameover. Challenger's Edition can literally give you adrenaline rushes...

My hacks are completed.

Back when this forum was started we saw a lot of started hacks but not completed hacks. So to reward those that actually took the time to complete their work I stickied their threads. Originally I tried implementing a child forum but it would not accept threads being moved to it properly.

Just the other day when I completed my Perfect Heart/Perfect Soul hack we spoke again of child forums, perhaps we can get it working this time, but I am no longer the mod here so that's Alpha's decision.

• 4 weeks later...
My hacks are completed.

Back when this forum was started we saw a lot of started hacks but not completed hacks. So to reward those that actually took the time to complete their work I stickied their threads. Originally I tried implementing a child forum but it would not accept threads being moved to it properly.

Just the other day when I completed my Perfect Heart/Perfect Soul hack we spoke again of child forums, perhaps we can get it working this time, but I am no longer the mod here so that's Alpha's decision.

Yeah, the ''completion clause'' doesn't really apply anymore because this thread contains more completed hacks, for example Pokémon Blaze Black & Volt White.

I agree that there should be a ''Completed / Finished Hacks'' child forum.

• 1 month later...

Sorry for being a noobie here and having to ask this reoccurring question, but how do I get this to work?

I can't get it to work for the life of me (been trying for 5hrs - no exaggeration). I've downloaded the only 2 ".nds" "clean platinum" i could find, Ive read the readme's in all versions, I've read this entire thread, I've tried in folders-out folders-new folders and pretty much just about everything~

Every time i click apply patch nothing happens. Any ideas?

Going to take it that you're using PP GUI Version.zip.

Make sure everything is extracted from the zip folders, and that they are in the same folder.

Also make sure that you have used the correct file for both the "Select Patch" (.xdelta) and "Select ROM" (.nds), since if they are incorrect nothing happens at all.

Patching should create the _patched.nds file. If that doesn't work, make sure the file extensions are correct, try on a different computer, try running as administrator, try running Windows Update to see if updating .NET Framework helps (really throwing everything out there lol).

Going to take it that you're using PP GUI Version.zip.

Patching should create the _patched.nds file. If that doesn't work, make sure the file extensions are correct, try on a different computer, try running as administrator, try running Windows Update to see if updating .NET Framework helps (really throwing everything out there lol).

Thanks for the response :)

Yes I'm using the PP GUI Version~

Sadly they're the correct files, I tried running as administrator, file extensions (I believe o.0) are correct, and everything is completely up to dated.

Only thing I can't try is a different computer since I've only got one xD

• 1 month later...

I can't understand how to get the challengers edition ? im totally stuck. I managed to patch my platinum wrong to the perfect platinum fine but i can't understand how to get the challengers edition. Can anyone tell me how ? (For dumbies >.<)

I can't understand how to get the challengers edition ? im totally stuck. I managed to patch my platinum wrong to the perfect platinum fine but i can't understand how to get the challengers edition. Can anyone tell me how ? (For dumbies >.<)

Are you attempting to apply the CE patch to a clean rom?

To me it sounds like you are trying to do:

Clean Rom => Perfect Platinum => Perfect Platinum Challenger's Edition

This is wrong.

What you want to do is:

Clean Rom => Perfect Platinum

OR

Clean Rom => Perfect Platinum Challenger's Edition

This is correct.

The patching process for either one is identical, the only difference is which patch you use. So if you have successfully created a PP rom, you should have no problem making a PPCE rom.

• 3 weeks later...