Kazo's B/W Tools

Any idea why my already edited (hex edited) narc crashes BWWE? I think it might be just mine, since the program seems to work fine on a clean narc.

My edited narc works fine in game, so I don't really know what's up.

http://www.mediafire.com/?m55vxbbpac885i9

************** Exception Text **************
System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: InvalidArgument=Value of '2047' is not valid for 'SelectedIndex'.
Parameter name: SelectedIndex
  at System.Windows.Forms.ComboBox.set_SelectedIndex(Int32 value)
  at BWWE.Form1.ReadData()
  at BWWE.Form1.comboBox_MapID_SelectedIndexChanged(Object sender, EventArgs e)
  at System.Windows.Forms.ComboBox.OnSelectedIndexChanged(EventArgs e)
  at System.Windows.Forms.ComboBox.set_SelectedIndex(Int32 value)
  at BWWE.Form1.comboBox_B2W2_SelectedIndexChanged(Object sender, EventArgs e)
  at System.Windows.Forms.ComboBox.OnSelectedIndexChanged(EventArgs e)
  at System.Windows.Forms.ComboBox.WmReflectCommand(Message& m)
  at System.Windows.Forms.ComboBox.WndProc(Message& m)
  at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
  at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
  at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Also, Kazo, you think you could include the static sprites for Pokemon in BWSE?

Kazo I have a problem with BWOE when i replace an image of a sprite even with one from the game I get this and when I save the narc and open it back up it stays the same as the original pic :( Please help all your other tools work fine. Thanks for the time and effort ! :)

report..PNG

report..PNG.cff18ad4ee6d3c83131dc8d0ed10

Kazo I have a problem with BWOE when i replace an image of a sprite even with one from the game I get this and when I save the narc and open it back up it stays the same as the original pic :( Please help all your other tools work fine. Thanks for the time and effort ! :)

Are you trying to insert sprite of the same size?

When I put in my 8.narc file which i extracted from my bw2 rom, I used bwoe to edit sprite number 209 which is the bw2 male overworld. I USED 16 BIT COLOR and THE SPRITE SHEET IS THE SAME LENGTH AND WIDTH AS THE ORIGINAL!!!!!!! When import the image of the sprite sheet I want to edit, the sprite disapeared from sprite number 209 and it for somewhat reason messed up the sprite above it [sprite number 208] That is the 8th gym leader of BW2 sprite Shizui and completley messed up his sprite!!!! I wasnt even editing him. Can someone shed some light on this problem PLEASE!!!!:mad:

Picture 1: is the pic were i put in my sprite sheet 16 bit color and same length and size, when i reopen the narc file i just edited sprite number 209 turn bank

Picture 2: is the pic where it messed up the sprite above 209 which is sprite number 208 [gym leader shizui]

screen-pic-1..png

screen-pic-2..png

screen-pic-1..png.1317771b2c3b0d8355325d

screen-pic-2..png.8f0ae4d38be8ae6f9e4cc6

Is there any way to use this with black 2 and white 2 or not yet?

It would really simplify my project to create a "real challenge mode" patch for black 2 and white 2, to make offlineplay at least a bit as fun as online duels, and to try to create some challenges for lvl 100 pokemon team owners.

Edited by Johnbss

These are great tooks Kazo but i'm having a problem with the Sprite editor.

Basically for my hack I wanted to replace all the male sprites with the shiny sprites to add more diversity between the pokemon genders. However, after going through every single pokemon and replacing the sprites while having the male box ticked and not the female box. Both male and female sprites are shiny :o What can I do to fix this?