• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see why there wouldn't be. Unless they forget.

I really hope they open up the Cerulean Cave. I don't want to have to cheat for Mewtwo. An event would also be cool. A ticket or something to get in the cave.

I'm curious. Did they screw up Kanto in G/S/C because of limited space? Or is it because those monkeys at Gamefreak were too lazy? Either way, they put a Berserk Gene near there to show you something BAD happened to Mewtwo. But I don't want that! I want to confront that monstrous beast and fight it one on one! And I hope it talks this time.

I don't see why there wouldn't be. Unless they forget.

I really hope they open up the Cerulean Cave. I don't want to have to cheat for Mewtwo. An event would also be cool. A ticket or something to get in the cave.

Why would you have to cheat? There is a link to get all Pokémon, and its easy to identify. Hoenn will get you all the Hoenn Pokémon, Kanto will get you all the Kanto Pokémon, import them to Sinnoh using Pal-Park, trade them over to Johto along with the Sinnoh Pokémon, thus giving Sinnoh the remaining Johto Pokémon and giving Johto the remaining Sinnoh, Kanto, and Hoenn Pokémon.

I'm curious. Did they screw up Kanto in G/S/C because of limited space? Or is it because those monkeys at Gamefreak were too lazy? Either way, they put a Berserk Gene near there to show you something BAD happened to Mewtwo. But I don't want that! I want to confront that monstrous beast and fight it one on one! And I hope it talks this time.

Please stop calling them monkeys. Its them that started this franchise in the first place. When you have a multi-million dollar franchise that makes more money than them, then go ahead and call them monkeys. I'm not trying to offend, but they are no monkeys.

A talking Mewtwo in a game. I hope that happens. And say what on sign said that something happened to Mewtwo. If i had that game i probably would have broke it just for that.

Memories from RBY:

Walks up to a Pokemon in the middle of the dungeon.

Pokemon: "Mew!"

Me: "WHOA! I found Mew!"

*battle begins*

Wild Mewtwo appears!

:confused:

If they do put a talking Mewtwo, they need a bigger plot with him. But since it's those :bidoof: (censored by Flootenkerp's request) from Gamefreak, you know as well as I do they will disappoint.

True enough. I first thought i would be some Aerodactyl or something like that.( i had a fossil but still i thought like this.) And ''Mew'' (i didn't expect this)

Next thing ''A wild Mewtwo appears'' I almost didn't believe it. I was not disappointed at all, but wondered why it would say ''MEW''...

Seeing how they didn't just make 12! new legendaries for DP (even excluding Manaphy and Phione) and then also put 2 whole trios in Platinum, taking it up to 18!!!!!!!1, it doesn't seem to me like they will be satisfied with HGSS having AS MANY AS HUGE 5, plus a Celebi activated by wifi event.

So I'm quite sure there won't just be Mewtwo in it, but also some Hoenn ones, IMO:

-After a post-E4&everything-whatever-ingame-event, one of the Lati@s depending on x will be roaming in y region.

And, as DPPt have min. 3 wifi event locations in it, there will probably also be:

-Download the Star/Wish___ Item and place it on THE WHITE ROCK IN KANTO for Jirachi to appear (it would be the only 1 to never have had an ingame location if not)

Then there could be wifi Deoxys, so finally everyone could get use of those meteorites and play with it's formes.

That would be 6+3 which is half of Pt's xDDD

I hope there will be more old characters (Jasmine in Sinnoh)... Steven Stone plx =O

Maybe he will donate us a Yacht here? DXXXXXX

Wraith, you can't expect every post to contribute to the thread. There will be off topic posts once and a while. And besides, it was a response to your off topic posts. This is a speculation thread and you're talking about Game Freak workers not being good at they're job. I'm not trying to sass you, I'm trying to prove my point.

So I don't get scolded, I believe they will have all overworld sprites for Pokémon in order for the breeding to have the Pokémon shown in the front of the Daycare.

Wraith, you can't expect every post to contribute to the thread. There will be off topic posts once and a while. And besides, it was a response to your off topic posts. This is a speculation thread and you're talking about Game Freak workers not being good at they're job. I'm not trying to sass you, I'm trying to prove my point.

So I don't get scolded, I believe they will have all overworld sprites for Pokémon in order for the breeding to have the Pokémon shown in the front of the Daycare.

You posted as a response for my off topic remarks. Then you continue the actual discussion. That's how it works :-/

I don't know about the other legendaries though. What about that elusive Jirachi?

You posted as a response for my off topic remarks. Then you continue the actual discussion. That's how it works :-/

I don't know about the other legendaries though. What about that elusive Jirachi?

I get it. You could simply put a stop to it by getting back on topic. If the madness continues, then you tell us to stop.

And I believe the huge problem here is Arceus. How is that going to work? I guess the size of the Pokémon doesn't matter. (Haha, laugh it up)

I thought about the Pokemon outside the Daycare too.... But overworld sprites for all of them? Sounds too cool.

They'll probably rather use a cheap trick, like expanding the Fence east into the forest till it's off your screen and prevent you from going in it LOL

EDIT:

Actually now that I thought about it once more... It won't happen. Just one word as example for why not: Wailord

I thought about the Pokemon outside the Daycare too.... But overworld sprites for all of them? Sounds too cool.

They'll probably rather use a cheap trick, like expanding the Fence east into the forest till it's off your screen and prevent you from going in it LOL

EDIT:

Actually now that I thought about it once more... It won't happen. Just one word as example for why not: Wailord

They had no overworld sprites in R/S/E or D/P/P :(

But you know, they have Mystery Dungeon sprites, so why not? :P