archanfel

Pokémon Fire Red/Leaf Green/Emerald/Ruby/Sapphire Action Replay Codes

I tried but they don't work. Maybe I do something wrong:

I tried to use the code to encounter Bulbasaur. I activated these four codes:

-Mastercode (from basic codes v1)

-Encounter Main Code (from Encounter codes v1)

-"you need this on" code (from Encounter codes v1)

-Bulbasaur (from Encounter codes v1)

So after I activate these four codes i go on the grass, but I find a Rattata. Is it all right or do I something wrong?

You might want to try the codes for v2/1.1, because there were two different versions released of FRLG

EDIT: I just noticed you said you have an Italian game, in that case try this http://www.supercheats.com/gameboyadvance/pokemonfireredcodes2.htm and under where it says "Filter and Search Codes" there should be a combobox that says " - Select Region - " choose "UK/Europe" then all the way to the right click the button With ">>" on it.

P.S. It may take a while to load the page.

P.P.S. If it gives you a script error choose "Stop Script".

@mods The pokemon emerald code for all tm/hm has been fixed, the code posted does not include tm31, so i fixed it.

43C2BF75 DB708043
C99A52CD 131A43EF
81995326 85B214D1
50040659 E0A1747F
97A80471 04A56936
9BEAA41F 42D57D74
CE6F4228 AEADDBDE
FB41CEA3 DD186535
AC1960AB 641663C2

Is there an action replay code to enable the Clear-Out Sale on the roof of the Lilycove department store?

EDIT: For Emerald (E) :3

EDIT: I was confused. Emerald (U), actually. (I thought E meant English -_-)

Edited by MrEobo

I still need in Emerald the 100% catch code, without changing the balls to master balls or regular pokeballs.

I can't find anything in the internet, they all don't work :/

I don't want my Luxury Ball turned into a regular pokeball :/

I've been searching for a code that will let me change my Trainer ID in FR v1.0 for the last couple hours all over the internet, and am hoping somebody here could help me out.

You obviously didn't check the first post, because it there, I just looked.

Well, I did check the first post and didn't see it, and I just checked it again and didn't see it again, so if you'd be so kind as to point me toward the code that changes my Trainer IDNo. that would be pretty cool.

Note that I am not looking for a code that tells me what my secret ID is; I don't care about my secret ID.

My bad, what you can do is download a program called Ciro's Pokemon Maker, it has a feature for that, just type in your desired id check the box next to it then generate the code. This particular program also supports Pokemon creation and adding items to pc storage. It supports all Gen 3 Pokemon games, in multiple languages.

Ciros Pokemon Mak.rar

Ciros Pokemon Mak.rar

Edited by Delta Blast Burn
added something

Hey guys, I have a problem with the Fixed all TM HM code, it give me a 2nd Waterfall I can't get rid off. Does anybody know if there's a way to delete that 2nd Waterfall HM which shouldn't exist?

Hey guys just Testing out the rebattle emereld codes and the re battle Groudon etc re enables the castform from the weather institute just thought i'd let you know

Also, does anybody know if there is a code that will Level down pokemon? I want a Level 50 Raikou but don't want to go through Colosseum to try and catch the damn thing with a good nature and stuff because that level is HARD and it's damn near impossible to RNG for and I already have a pretty good one, with the catch that it's Level 52.

i think i asked before, but does anyone have (or know how to make) a walk + talk code (so you can still move when dialogue is up- getting all 3 starters, both fossils, and both hitmonlee/chan) the code was for fire red, i used to have it but i can't find it ANYWHERE, please help!

Old post, but I came up with this for Emerald (see this post for FireRed/LeafGreen):

Walk in Menu/Conversation (Hold R)

99CF8FED 916474F5
AC9EE500 A6C63E09

Seems to work fine on VBA-H and VBA 1.7.2. Here's an image:

walk_in_menu.png

Here's two more codes for Emerald:

Items Cost $1

FF363D32 86978AE6
9E9098F2 D85C96B3
3769FF8D 71474369

Infinite Money

97563A1B E119B7B7
20D4ACD4 DD1F5161
634287F7 54873DB0
5FD329F8 BB39EA3B
73393D39 B10006BF
222C5768 3B0D60E6
402938A0 FC19BD6D
A05A144C 078B0074

It seems like no one made a working Infinite Money code for this game.

Note 1: This is an ASM hack and it went over the 3 ROM code limit so it will most likely only work on an emulator.

Note 2: You have to buy an item before it becomes max.

money.png