By theSLAYERA basic reader that can read normal_encount and dai_encount file, that is the file that controls event/promoted raids.
To extract such a file from your save, read up on this page.
Not much features, and I don't really plan to add much. Besides species, chance, game, tiers, and possibility of shiny (0 is shiny allowed, 2 is forced shiny) what else is there to add, hmm?
Note - Refers to no. of attacks. It appears to be the number of moves the mon makes per turn, beyond the Dmax/Gmax move.
Note that drop_rewards/bonus_rewards presently not supported properly, and I have no intention for it to be supported properly.
By theSLAYERPKHeX has introduced a Block exporting option, and thus, this program is born.
Able to read WR8 files, and the bin file that contains WR8. (Note, there is no intention of exporting WR8 from the bin)
You can scroll through the entries of the bin, by scrolling through the values here:
For technical info relating to the offset can be found here.
When more details are known (for example, if they store abilities or what the cashback thing is), those will be added.
To extract the block using PKHeX:
By theSLAYERThis will be a RNG Tool for all main Pokémon games generations 3-7. It currently supports parts of generation 3.
PokéFinder is a cross platform RNG tool that is coded from my knowledge of Pokémon games and inspired by parts of RNG Reporter, GameCubeRNG, PPRNG(eventually), and 3DSRNG Tool(eventually) and currently has the following features:
Gen 3 RNG(Stationary; including Gales/Colo/Channel, Wild)
Credits (as per github)
Bill Young, Mike Suleski, and Andrew Ringer for RNG Reporter
chiizu for PPRNG
wwwwwwzx for 3DSRNG Tool
Pokémon researchers(OmegaDonut, Bond697, Kaphotics, Zari, amab, etc)
Sans for designing the GUI
Note: Always check their github, as it may have the latest version
By Poke JPokémon core series RAM dump Pokémon extractor, programmed in C#.
This application extracts Pokémon from RAM dumps during battles and Vs. Recorder playbacks. Currently only generations 3 to 6 is supported with other generations possibly being added in the future.
Utility to read and write save data to and from gba games.
Created By pokedoc
- Initial release
Version 0.1.1 (12-7-2010)
- Fix broken restore sequence (you now need to press (B) on the start screen, instead of (A))
- Fixes and improvements to the restore function (verifies that .sav size >= save chip size, and that a save chip is present at all)
Version 0.2 (12-30-2010)
- Add an ini file (using libini by Simon White); drop it in the same directory as the homebrew or in the root folder if it does not work
- Add Wifi backup/restore mode (using ftplib by Thomas Pfau)
- Add File browsing
- Add (very experimental) Slot-2 Flash Card detection routine. If this works as expected, I will add a full Slot-2 based backup mechanism later.
- (hopefully) fix some issues with the EZFlash 3in1
Version 0.2.1 (1-9-2011)
- Definitely fix issues with EZFlash 3in1 mode on the EZFlash Vi (and probably several other cards as well).
Version 0.2.2 (2-12-2011)
- Fix more glitches with older EZFlash 3in1s. Enable 1-pass restore process.
- Add safety mechanism for WiFi restore process; if the file transfer fails, nothing will be deleted.
Version 0.2.3 (3-4-2011)
- Fix a 3in1 backup bug introduced with 0.2.2, dumping works again.
- Improves stability of the WiFi backup/restore processes. The program will no longer freak out if something interferes with the transfer.
- Adds partial GBA backup/restore mode (EEPROM is not supported yet).
Version 0.2.4 (4-10-2011)
- Modify 3in1 backup path so that it supports 3in1 with dead battery.
- Make it clearer when FTP mode has hit a small delay and the program is trying to continue.
- Program now makes use of lower screen for most messages, which allows longer, more detailled messages.
- Adds a Readme file/Manual to the program.
Version 0.3.0 RC1 (8-14-2011)
This is the first non-beta, feature complete release. It implements everything I know how to do. From now on, progress will be much slower (i.e. only when somebody figures out something new). If you want to start your own fork, this is the perfect time - there will be no more significant updates in the forseeable future (except for bug fixes and new translations).
- Adds the ability to translate most parts of the user interface.
- Adds Slot 2 backup mode (you will need a Slot 2 flash card; anything that has a DLDI driver should be supported).
- Enables FTP restore mode for saves bigger than the memory buffer (usually 2 MB), it now uses multiple passes in this case.
- Various stability fixes, especially aimed for R4 clones.
- Many behind-the scenes improvements aimed to simplify further hacking.
- Instruction file is no longer beta.
By theSLAYERA rudimentary viewer and editor program for GP1 files.
Supports drag and drop (just drag the GP1 onto the program).
Has a function to store location data, as well as use stored location data.
The bundled location.txt needs to be in the same folder as the program, for it to work.
Also has in-built CP calculator, based on IVs and level.
Note: the CP shown, is based on PGo CP calculation, which is how Go Park works.
Initial encounter, it will show PGo details. Once captured, the CP gets rerolled to Let's Go CP.
If you're rehosting it, please link/source THIS page.
Source Code: https://github.com/PP-theSLAYER/gp1editor
(I gotta warn you, it's horrible code)
Note from 13th December, 2018:
On this day, some of the stats of certain Pokemon has been changed.
If I'm not mistaken, unlike the forced stat change enforced during Let's Go's release, these only kick in if:
(1) you evolved into that Pokemon after the change or
(2) you powered up the particular species after the change or
(3) you freshly captured that species after the change or
(4) you received the Pokemon from trade after the change.
Meaning if you already had the creature before the change, it's CP and stats will remain unchanged on Pokemon Go, until you performed one of the points above.
Do note that these changes could be enforced in the future, even if the actions specified above wasn't performed.
[Confirmed on my end; I transferred 2 Meltan on 13-Dec, one captured before and one captured after the change.
The older one uses old CP calculation, while newer one uses new calculation. See image in screenshots section]
In any case, these are the Pokemon affected by the change:
DISCLAIMER FROM MODS (DO NOT REMOVE THIS DISCLAIMER):
1) It's not known when/if this is going to be patched (refers to transferring Gen 8 mons from Gen 7).
2) There's a chance that (in a future) people can get banned for using this method.
I (theSLAYER) personally don't recommend it, but I also know we can't stop people.
This Converter is Free and you must follow all the steps to get it working.
This is to run the PK8ToPK7 Exe
This is page contains any updated releases, if this page doesn't update.
here's the source code I usually have the exe and source code in a file together
then just place a pk8 file in the folder with the exe and drag it on top of the exe and a pk7 version of the pk8 file with be in the folder which u can now drag to a gen 7 save file
Pokemon Such as Melmetal and Meltan being a pb7 file you cant use this on
By theSLAYERThis tool is effectively an RNG reporter for XD Colo Pokemon, and the dropdown box allows users to search for specific species.
Original Release: https://github.com/ijuintekka/Eligor/releases
By theSLAYERAs Gen 7 for 3DS has come to an end, I'm slightly more comfortable releasing this.
This is only for users who want to experience receiving a fake card (for fun)
Do note that:
1. Wonder cards edited/made would become illegal in nature
2. I don't recommend ever going online on a save that has wonder cards made from this
3. Do not contribute faked/edited events IN ANY WAY to us.
4. Do not ask for updates (unless it is for critical bug fixing)
If you need to report bugs, support thread:
By theSLAYERI randomly stuck random code together to create this editor, in part due to solving a user's problem.
AFAIK the viewing portion works, haven't really tried making anything, but in theory it should work.
By theSLAYEROriginal editor by @SciresM
Do note that:
1. Wonder cards edited/made would become illegal in nature
2. I don't recommend ever going online with wonder cards made from this
3. Do not contribute faked events made to us.
By theSLAYERThe original legality checker @Sabresite made a long time ago!
While it hasn't been updated in a long time, it is important to archive such tools!
By theSLAYERThis is a program that can generate TID-SID pairs, find PID, that's tied to IV, Gender, Nature.
Also provides the frame for emulator use, for tool-assisted RNG.
16-Bit Seed to Time
Colosseum Time Finder
Channel Time Finder
Box Time Finder
Wshmkr Time Finder
PID to IVs
Gales of Darkness Time Finder
IVs to Frame
Credits (as per github)
Original RNGReporter dev team for creating RNGReporter.
Credits to amab for all the Channel Jirachi logic and Pokespot RNG.
Credits to Zari for the 16-bit seed to time logic, GameCube RNG searching logic, Pokespot RNG, and generally other advice.
Credits to Kaphotics for PID to IVs (aka Find Frame) logic and Pokespot RNG.
Credits to CollectorTogami for TogamiCalc.
Credits to Signum21 for IVs to Frame
By KaphoticsConverts a pkm/3gpkm file to any of the forward generation formats, depending on what the user selects.
Drag & Drop tool that emulates:
Any official transfer method Fakes non-official transfer methods (backwards conversion)
By theSLAYERBased on our discovery regarding Local Events being held in RAM,
I've made a mini program that'll dump WC7FULL files that are held in RAM.
(and of course, you must have a copy of said RAM dump to use this program)
While the program can show up to 10 entries, I've programmed it to dump up to 25 entries.
[Hypothetically speaking, there are unused spaces that can fit up to 25; in reality it may not be the case]
This program has drag&drop support!
Original Developer: @RubenPikachu
Note: Downloads section mirror, will be replaced if the original developer uploads to the downloads page.
Description: Tool to edit downloadable Pokemon World Tournaments in Gen 5.