Pokemon XG: Next Gen has been released and is the world's first ever Pokemon XD:GoD hack!
For more details and download link: Pokemon XG Main Thread
- Physical/Special Split
- Gen VI type matchup chart including fairy type
- New set of shadow pokemon and other obtainable pokemon
- Moves and abilities from later generations
- More challenging opponents
- Gen VI critical hit multiplier
- TMs can be reused infinitely.
- Move tutor moves can be learned infinitely and are all available from the start.
- Decapitalised text
- Increased chance of finding shinies (more in line with gen 7). Shadow pokemon can be shiny without the colosseum glitch
- better AI
choice scarf, choice specs, pixie plate, focus sash, assault vest, life orb, eviolite (works with pokemon with gen 4 evolutions)
- aura booster - powers a shadow pokemon's moves by 20%
- aura filter - the wearer receives half damage from shadow moves
- shadow armour - boosts the defense of a shadow pokemon by 50%
no guard, magic bounce, sturdy, adaptability, multiscale, solar power, regenerator, snow warning, tough claws, sand force, bulletproof, fur coat,motor drive, storm drain, sap sipper, justified, skill link, download
- pure heart - takes half damage from ghost, dark and shadow moves
- amplifier - boosts the power of sound moves 33%
- psyshock, psystrike, feint, foul play, acrobatics, freeze dry, tailwind, trick room etc.
- many new shadow moves (now 40+ in total)
- 25 pokemon per pokespot
- new shadow pokemon (total 108)
- forretress and noctowl back to their original typings
- misdreavus part fairy type
- new title screen
- fixed XG001 model
- TMs can now be used infinitely!
- hurricane 100% accurate in rain
- rock types 50% spdef boost in sand
- opponents shadow pokemon can enter rage mode
- rage mode boosts shadow pokemon's moves by 20%
- I was going to make shadow sky boost shadow moves by 50% but it turns out this was already in XD, just nobody knew about it!
- shadow sky, rage mode and rough skin damage from 1/16 to 1/8 of max hp
- paralysis halves speed instead of quarter
- weather abilities no longer infinite
- the next pokemon is sent out at the end of the turn instead of as soon as the previous one faints
- lightning rod is now immune to electric moves and gives a sp.atk boost
- facade negates burn attack reduction
- Most people don't know this but in XD, shadow pokemon get a 50% speed boost. This has now been taken out.
- battle bingo!
- put shadow monitor list in pokedex order
- reverse mode renamed to rage mode
- Chobin’s name was changed back
- New Mt. Battle prizes
- changed tutor moves and TMs
- Eevee now evolves into Espeon and Umbreon using sun and moon stones respectively
- All evolution stones are now for sale at the pyrite poke mart
- The "lucky egg" quest after the first round of orre colosseum now gives a soul dew as the reward
- The "shininess" of trainer pokemon is now predetermined unless they are shadow pokemon which still have a random chance of being shiny
- Rare candies are for sale at an increased price from the herbalist
- Decreased the chances of the rare encounters at pokespots