PKHeX is a save editor for core-series Pokémon games. With it, users can manipulate various save files including: .sav, .dsv, .dat, .gci, .raw, and .bin types. PKHeX can also read and write: .pk files, which are individual Pokémon files, and .pgt, .pcd, .pgf, .wc, which are Mystery Gift files.
Version 22.03.01 of PKHeX has been released, adding support for Legends Arceus v1.1 (Daybreak Update) and other improvements.
22/03/01 - New Update:
- Added support for PLA v1.1 save data format.
- - Added: PLA Massive Mass Outbreak encounter slot data recognition.
- - Changed: BDSP underground area6 now permits lower levels. Thanks @Meta7122 !
- - Fixed: BDSP Piplup mystery gift now verifies friendship correctly.
- Fixed: Swapping 5th party slot to boxes now behaves correctly. Thanks Burning Justice !
- Fixed: PLA/SWSH copying savedata changes now saves boolean value toggles (Box Flags). Thanks @sora10pls !
- Changed: Minor memory allocation performance improvements.
Download | FAQ | Support Forum
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now