Narwhal and Illithian's Sig Thread (Archive)

Narwhal

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone make me...

A Sky Forme Shaymin fighting opposite an Orgine Forme Giratina, with Darkrai looming over them in the background? Kind of a battle ground where Shaymin and Giratina are, and then Darkrai looks like he's watching them from afar. Kind of a dark-ish theme.

Thanks in advance!:kikkoman:

............................................................................................................................................................

i hate these cursed forums! why, EVERYONE is leaving!

if wraith leaves, i dunno what well do!

and something tells me shes next!

wraith's a guy!!!

Yea if he leaves that would suck so hard. But at least we'll still have bouncy and fun Narwhal!

Nooo... so many artists are leaving now... :( Bye telos.

And @kunai: Naru-Chu's right, wraith is a guy not a she.

EDIT:

Is it me? Or does everyone request sigs while i'm asleep? :confused:

Hey Interface, i'm expecting you'd choose kunaidude34's sig but I just thought I would give it a try. I didn't make a signature for a while so I decided to take the excuse that kunaidude34's sig didn't look like Darkrai was 'Looming over them' so I would make the sig. I also noticed that Shaymin's size comparison to Giratina just isn't right because Shaymin's size is 3/4 of Giratina's. :eek: Here it is:

I've never used like striped and lines that stand out in my sigs before. I would usually make them like just part of the background without much appealing while the other features would display. But when I saw that kunaidude34's sigs actually worked pretty well with lines that stand out, I decided I should give it a try.

InterfaceSignature.png

Edited by Toffeuy

Can someone make me...

A Sky Forme Shaymin fighting opposite an Orgine Forme Giratina, with Darkrai looming over them in the background? Kind of a battle ground where Shaymin and Giratina are, and then Darkrai looks like he's watching them from afar. Kind of a dark-ish theme.

Thanks in advance!:kikkoman:

Done :)

InterfaceSignature.png

Sorry its so big...I just couldn't fit the images as well.

Edited by Ziz

noooooo! everyone is leaving or they're low activity... this stinks

Narwhal im going to make a sig to see if i can join the artists.

Okay, but don't keep your hopes up, the artists here are pretty vicious. :P Try as hard as you can! :D

@Everyone: Mr. Swalot is a beginner artist. Try and teach him some things about making sigs. ;)