Narwhal and Illithian's Sig Thread (Archive)

Narwhal

you're right on the animated bars, also do you have alot of pokemon renders or anything in a folder? if you have alot of them that you've rendered from the tcg like that nice render of dusknoir do you think you could send me a zip file or something?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's hard to believe I made this thread... Thank you to anyone who has requested a sig! :D

---------- Post added at 03:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 PM ----------

you're right on the animated bars, also do you have alot of pokemon renders or anything in a folder? if you have alot of them that you've rendered from the tcg like that nice render of dusknoir do you think you could send me a zip file or something?

I don't have one... I do still have the Dusknoir render on my computer though, but I don't think you could find a use for it. :\ Thanks for making the animated bar though. Could you delete it from the host so it's gone? Also, chycorita, can you change out the shiny mew banner for a different one? It's kind of my special banner, as you may see by the word narwhal being blue. You can request a banner for the front page.

Edited by Narwhal

hey can you make me a sig with cyndaquil and its evolutoins? My name in it would be nice abd also my friend code( a little smaller if you can,,, its in my sig ) and also if you want to put some blue flames in the background towards the bottom ,not tooo many.. i hope it isnt too much, thankkss

Sure. Also, could you change the animated banner to a normal one?

---------- Post added at 02:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 PM ----------

Ta-da!

ih4d2g.png

From scratch except for the pokemon, I rendered them. Made the fire at the bottom, the background, and the text glow, along with the fire coming from typhlosion's mouth. :D

I forgot to put in the FC. If you need it, I'll add it. :)

Chycorita, please remove the Mew banner. It is now copyrighted by Creative Commons. And lopez4ever, please pick a banner from the front page, it looks like you are an artist. :)

Edited by Narwhal

wow thats so much better than i imagined it would be .. Thankx Narwal .. and also i changed the banner:)

Oh Yeahh and after seeing the sigg i completely forgot bout the friend code its ok the way it is

I'm glad you like it! Thank you for changing the banner. You looked like you were a sig thread artist, that's all... :P

3 days................im gonna be really busy except for mondays, cuz than i have a break of of sports. every other day, im booked! im really gonna need to find some time to be here in my days. im just bored, so im talkin about me instead of gossiping about some other moron like me.

heyy umm not really sure how to describe it but im pretty sure whatever it looks like ill like it:biggrin:

well can you make me a signature with shiny scizor or if u cant find a shiny scizor just a regular one, and with the background can u make it with like a couple more scizor in the back lol i really like scizor oh and maybe some scyther here and there but like 3 main scizors and 2 scythers in the back idk just something with that haha

:biggrin:

and umm can u like put my nick name across in like a slang writing umm kinda like taging and if u cant just make it how it is:Rafi_Boi_101.

oh and i forgot can u make me also a picture to put because as u can see i dont have one :)

Edited by Rafi_boi_101

OK so the IRC is down today and I have been pretty bored so I was going through the posts here and I saw the one with the background on your computer then I thought : Why don't I ask for one? So I was wondering if you could do one for me kind of like you did my signature : with a bunch of mews around :D Of course without my nickname on it.

hopefully narwhal has a good way to do it cuz im horrible at making sigs. hey narwhal, i have an idead anyways though. u could make a sig artist part and an avatar artist part on the new thread when this is closed. cuz i like making avatars. but anyways, if im not here, im usually at school or on aq.com .

its an online game that lets u customize ur char. and so-on. (ETC.) for anyone interested its free. and my name is the same on everything. kunai ^^

just said that cuz im kinda lonely on aq with my brother and a friend i made there. so plz join :(

Hi,

I Need a signature and a aviatar

can the signature be like ash and all of his pokemon on the episodes[ex.gliscor, staraptor, buizel, and etc..]

and for the aviatar can u make it like ash ketchum ready for battle, like with his hat on backwards, and kinda stylish looking please!