Narwhal and Illithian's Sig Thread (Archive)

Narwhal

Here, if you want any changes, PM me:

DocSignature.png

I know it looks a bit plain, i'll try to make it better.

EDIT: Added something to it so it doesn't look as plain. You can use this one or the one above but i like this one better. I did as you said so I tried to make it look like Lucario is getting picked on by Mew. Over here it shows Lucario hopelessly trying to dodge an Aura Sphere fired from Mew:

DocSignature-1.png

Haha thats fun =)

Anyway, I'm almost home! I LOVE the new HGSS artwork and I'm supar excited to make sigs with it. =D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D

So I'm in a good mood n stuff, just watched high tide jump off a wall and now I'm all wet =|

Anyway sorry that was a random post. lol. =D

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha thats fun =)

Anyway, I'm almost home! I LOVE the new HGSS artwork and I'm supar excited to make sigs with it. =D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D

So I'm in a good mood n stuff, just watched high tide jump off a wall and now I'm all wet =|

HGSS artwork sigs? what do you mean? btw I like your new sig

Haha thats fun =)

M-m-my glory...Illithian your signature is freakin' awesome! Geez, I need new skillz :P Good thing I'll be practicing in two days :D

And dang! Toffeuy those signatures were awesome. People are getting so much better than me.

............................................................................................................................................................

i hate these cursed forums! why, EVERYONE is leaving!

if wraith leaves, i dunno what well do!

and something tells me shes next!