Narwhal and Illithian's Sig Thread (Archive)

Narwhal

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can some one make me a ariados sig perferibly with a web somewhere please and thank you

Sure SilentFox! :D

Do you mind if I do it tomorrow? I might be able to make one today, but maybe not. Oh, and I'm sure I'll get a web in somehow, I can always use web brushes if I can't find an Ariados on a web.

On it. :)

EDIT *

Sorry I didn't put in a web :/ it didn't look right when I put one in.

AriadosSignature.png

Ugh...its blurred because I couldn't find an image of Ariados that had high quality....

:o *sits, speechless* ...WHOA! THAT'S AWESOME! :D It looks like Illithian made it. :) I wish I could do that.

Thanks. Well, Illithian gave me permission to use his method from his tutorial, while meanwhile I develop my own :D So it'll look like Illithian's, but remember his will always look 10x more awesome. I'm bored so I'll make one out of...have any suggestions Narwhal?

Yes. Blaziken looking awesome (like he always does). ;)

Done :D

BlazikenSignature.png

If you ever want to use it tell me and I'll put your name in instead of Blaziken. Plus you can also tell me anything you want changed...I finally save PSD files AND the PNG...that way I can edit it...

Edited by Ziz

I'm loving my method Naru-chu style! =D

Seriously, those sigs look pretty good. I told you you'd be better then me. ;)

And heres my newest creation.

boundariesumbreonsig.png

By the way, heres a really good site to find pictures of every single pokemon. Includes Ken Sugimori pictures, sprites, and some larger images.

Heres the site: http://gallery.gtsplus.net/

Example Picture

I'm loving my method Naru-chu style! =D

Seriously, those sigs look pretty good. I told you you'd be better then me. ;)

And heres my newest creation.

boundariesumbreonsig.png

By the way, heres a really good site to find pictures of every single pokemon. Includes Ken Sugimori pictures, sprites, and some larger images.

Heres the site: http://gallery.gtsplus.net/

Example Picture

:D Thanks Illithian! Wow...that site is awesome! It still didn't help me any with a good quality Ariados image xD.

o.0 whoa that's really good. And about the guide Naru-Chu mentioned, where can I find it? Would you grant me permission to use your style of art as well?
Sure, but soon everyone's art is going to be similar.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXfkI2P6ajs

Yea...not a good thing...

:D Thanks Illithian! Wow...that site is awesome! It still didn't help me any with a good quality Ariados image xD.

Yea...not a good thing...

Not Exactly... cause not everyone has PhotoShop, some programs may lack some effects which only PhotoShop has. And I just realised that the program I use doesn't have liquify, everything else I have but not that. So I am one of those people... :(:frown:

K, so everyone...my photobucket was banned (I was under 14...which violated the terms of service)! So all of my signatures and avatars that I have made that are not smudged have been deleted. If you are one of the people of whom I've made a signature, please PM and I'll redo it for ya.

K, so everyone...my photobucket was banned (I was under 14...which violated the terms of service)! So all of my signatures and avatars that I have made that are not smudged have been deleted. If you are one of the people of whom I've made a signature, please PM and I'll redo it for ya.

@InuYouki, neither did I know

Naru, do you have all the avatars/sigs saved on your comp/USB. If not you're certainly going to have a busy time, maybe I could help you during my spare time ;) if you want though. And also, in your sig it still says thanks to Greencat for the avvie. You changed avatars remember? So it's InuYouki now...

Hae I'd love a Signature:

Could I please have:

A signature with these to main images (the pokemon)

growlithe.png And arcanine.png

On a Dusky Dark Green Midnight Background (Can't make the background/find)

with the words:

Main Word: Rawr

Sub words: You'd be surprised...

Thanx oh and this size Signature:

73nn6e.png

The maker put to many RRR's in Rawr and bad background and no use of duskyness and midnightness

Thanx please message it to me aswell as I don't read replies in lots of pages

Edited by Smudge4dusty
Forgot Parts

Here, hope you like it, any changes you want PM me:

RawrSignature.png

EDIT: Oops, forgot you want PM, i'll PM you.

EDIT 2: Here's the second one you wanted:

RawrSignature-1.png

847 posts already... the thread's soon going to close. Probably cause kunaidude34 keeps making comments about boredom, instead of making sigs... eg.

im terribly bored. anyone else here that is as bored as i am?

well its only been a week but im back lol:smile: i have free time again woot! you guys are geting good! cya telos:grog: hi Toffeuy we havent really met , Nara-chu you getting good,

(goes insane and thinks "must kill him... oh to photoshop and my my own new style:biggrin:)

edit witch ones better this one 20j4b4p.jpg or the otherone?

Edited by Loading

@InuYouki, neither did I know

Naru, do you have all the avatars/sigs saved on your comp/USB. If not you're certainly going to have a busy time, maybe I could help you during my spare time ;) if you want though. And also, in your sig it still says thanks to Greencat for the avvie. You changed avatars remember? So it's InuYouki now...

D'OH! Sorry :P I'm forgetful sometimes.

well its only been a week but im back lol:smile: i have free time again woot! you guys are geting good! cya telos:grog: hi Toffeuy we havent really met , Nara-chu you getting good,

(goes insane and thinks "must kill him... oh to photoshop and my my own new style:biggrin:)

edit witch ones better this one 20j4b4p.jpg or the otherone?

I prefer the Ho'oh one :P