Narwhal and Illithian's Sig Thread (Archive)

Narwhal

Yeah you can..you make one and i will make one and he can pick..it has happened many times before to me >.>

*EDIT* hows this i dont know anything about this series (never bothered) so i dont know if any of the weapons..Shoot fire...,

picture.php?albumid=25&pictureid=890 your name melted LOL :D

Edited by Endless Eden

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah you can..you make one and i will make one and he can pick..it has happened many times before to me >.>

*EDIT* hows this i dont know anything about this series (never bothered) so i dont know if any of the weapons..Shoot fire...,

picture.php?albumid=25&pictureid=890 your name melted LOL :D

Yeah, the Plasma Beam upgrade lets Samus shoot High Temperature beams, so I guess you can count that as fire. And that's not what I meant, I can't because I don't have Photoshop on my uncle's computer (On vacation remember?).

Edited by Ziz

Wow, those are pretty good! I'll let you join. :D

EDIT: Do you like my new signature?

97s57k.png

Ty and I do like your sig but my eyes don't seem to like purple...

EDIT: Narwhal, on the first post, put me as unavailable on Saturdays (GMT+10). I only will be available on the Saturdays when i'm on School Holidays which I currently am on now :).

EDIT 2: Oops, I left my signature on, how do I take it off?

EDIT 3: Nvm, I found out by myself

You had samus set to be highlighted. In the url, it says what word is highlighted. ;)

Oh...hmm...wonder how that happened, thanks Narwhal! *gives cookie...err...halibut...shrimp...cod...squid...idk*

Edited by Ziz