Narwhal and Illithian's Sig Thread (Archive)

Narwhal

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol a Narwhal in the badge, is it me or is the background the same as the one Greencat used?And I never knew signature artists get a badge... I thought only avatar artists do. If sig artists get a badge can I have one too... with Togekiss? o.0

Hi narwhal and everyone else... I made a new image it's not a signature but just an image

14tpve9.png

---------- Post added at 11:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 AM ----------

hey Narwhal do you like it please reply

---------- Post added at 12:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 AM ----------

Hi narhwal look at the sig I made for you it is not my best but it's ok... here it is

2mqkebc.png

GAH! I MISSED LIKE 3 SIG REQUESTS!! NOOOOO!

---------- Post added at 07:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:09 PM ----------

Zomg i wuv it! Did you make that from nothing or with a tutorial? If it is a tutorial, could you give me the link? :D

http://www.gamexe.net/photoshop/creating-user-bars/

gamexe.net is an awesome source for tutorials and I use it a bunch to learn new things. They have er...two tutorials for GIMP but I'm pretty sure you can make the user bars in GIMP as well as it doesn't require anything special.

Lol a Narwhal in the badge, is it me or is the background the same as the one Greencat used?And I never knew signature artists get a badge... I thought only avatar artists do. If sig artists get a badge can I have one too... with Togekiss? o.0

They are similar :P Diagonal Lines Pattern is extremely common and the only reason the background is the same is because the Narwhal I used shared some colors with the background Greencat used. I made one for Narwhal out of boredom but sure! I'll get right on it. If anyone else wants a badge just PM me :P

^Suspicious... :P Anyway, I can't wait to see the result! :D

Mr. Swalot is my friend in real life, by the way.

---------- Post added at 07:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 PM ----------

Check out this userbar I made! :D

fxdttx.gif

Used a PS tutorial. :)

Feel free to use it here, but on other sites, please link to my profile here.