SCV

Username Change Request Thread

I'd like a username change to AbandonLonliness (Lonliness is spelled incorrectly intentionally, it's based on the creepypasta) or if it's not available, ImNotACurse.

Thanx.

I would like to change my username from "Conri" to "Collector." If "Collector" is unavailable, I will settle with "TeamRocketCollector." Much appreciated!

Just to clarify, do you want the period in your username, like you have in quotations?

I would like to change my name to "Thunder", but someone else that's been inactive for 7 years and only was online for one day has it. Would a change be possible?

Edit: Thanks. :)

Edited by Thunder

31 minutes ago, Thunder said:

I would like to change my name to "Thunder", but someone else that's been inactive for 7 years and only was online for one day has it. Would a change be possible?

Normally, we have a first-come first-served policy regarding usernames, but since that account had 0 content and was only online briefly when the site was founded, we made an exception.  Have fun with your new username.

• Like 2

Good afternoon sirs/madams,

I would like to change my username to ev1l0rd. I recently discovered I had this account but it is set to my old username and I would like to see this changed to match my current one.

Hoping to not be too imposing,

DarknessWizard/ev1l0rd

26 minutes ago, Darkness Wizard said:

Good afternoon sirs/madams,

I would like to change my username to ev1l0rd. I recently discovered I had this account but it is set to my old username and I would like to see this changed to match my current one.

Hoping to not be too imposing,

DarknessWizard/ev1l0rd

Darkness Wizard -> ev1l0rd Done.

• Like 3

Could I get my name changed to just "Chimera" please? Didn't realize it wasn't taken.

(also, member list seems to be broken when I clicked the link)

3 minutes ago, RobotChimera said:

Could I get my name changed to just "Chimera" please? Didn't realize it wasn't taken.

Done

3 minutes ago, RobotChimera said:

(also, member list seems to be broken when I clicked the link)

Changed the link to the advanced search page, where one can search for members.

Hey y'all. Figured it was time to change this trash name (and my avatar eventually).

I would like to change my name to WiteMic.