Archived Sticky: Event Contribution Collection

Sabresite

Lol, someone posted it just two posts above us.

We alerady got the Mew, Yellow Forest, Enigma Stone, Champ's Path, Shopping and Ario Pikachu Wondercards from HGSS, so it's not the first.

I had been given permission by an admin, to contribute these pokewalker events I created... this small pack has all other special courses except for sightseeing and amity meadow... I'm still working on those...

Edited by mmohq

I'm testing some WCs I made that should be all the other Pokewalker Courses... I'll edit this post and upload em if they are successful... (they should be perfectly fine, but Imma test first just incase...)

Estimated Time of Edit & Upload: 8:30 PM EST

Please don't bother posting them here. This thread is for actual events.

And, as Pingouin7 said, your post was not the first HGSS WC here, or anywhere. There have been several submissions from HGSS, even on this very page.

how come when people mention the event pokemon files, their post gets deleted or removed?!

where only asking for some information/answer to our query. many people have asked this and

all of them posts removed. whats wrong?

Because members are not paying attention to the announcement about them. Further discussions is unnecessary.

Because members are not paying attention to the announcement about them. Further discussions is unnecessary.

Do you have a link to the announcement you're talking about? I've seen the announcements about the actual event download page being worked on (they've been up for months, how could I not have?), but I've seen nothing as to why all the downloads have dissapeared from this thread's first post. That only seemed to happen recently.

Do you have a link to the announcement you're talking about? I've seen the announcements about the actual event download page being worked on (they've been up for months, how could I not have?), but I've seen nothing as to why all the downloads have dissapeared from this thread's first post. That only seemed to happen recently.

exactly, I have seen the initial announcement about the event pages getting updated, its been their for ages, since last year in fact, but I cannot see an announcement with regards to the removal of the event download attacments at all, and its like every single event download and attachment has been removed. Before I ask for help or post anything, I do actually use the search button to look for my answers, but unfortunattly in this case I have not been able to find any answers as either nothing has been posted or the posts have been removed, so I cannot find any answer. As its shown, I am not the only one to be noticing this.

I have no idea what happened. I'll find out and let you all know eventually. In the meantime, I guess we'll do as the other mods want it: no more further discussing about it.

Or perhaps it's when randomspot accidentally deleted it and restored it, but he said the attachments were in-tact. Hmm...

EDIT: This topic is devoid of any attachments. The original posters must reupload their files or something for them to return. Those "Attachment" links widespread throughout this topic are all corrupt as well. We will have to wait until Sabresite comes back. Sorry people... but here's hoping for the best.

This site never fails to amuse me. Well, here are the Gamestop Pichu and Jirachi:

Gamestop%20Pichu.pcd

Gamestop%20Pichu.pgt

Gamestop%20Jirachi.pcd

Gamestop%20Jirachi.pgt

So what do mean by "untill Sabresite comes back"? Does he have a backup of all the events that went missing on this thread?

EDIT: Don't know why it put a "%20" instead of a space between words. The files are still fine though.

Gamestop%20Pichu.pcd

Gamestop%20Pichu.pgt

Gamestop%20Jirachi.pcd

Gamestop%20Jirachi.pgt

I also have one of the WonderCards.rar's that was posted somewhat close to when it vanished, although I think the only difference between Frolossus's and mine was the inclusion of the Korean Yellow Forest event. Not too positive though, can post it if it's needed though.

[ edit ]

Figured prolly better to just upload it, and if it's not needed/whatever, can remove it then :).

Wondercards.rar

Wondercards.rar

hi, i have a PPorg_WCs file that i downloaded here sometime ago, it contains all the files that are listed on the 1st post(i think so, at least the Contribution List.txt file said so).

There it is: [ATTACH]4225[/ATTACH]

i think that might be in the zip file i posted too

I'm not major poison to this community so I didn't want to say anything on the risk of sounding like a smug prick but, it's been almost a week and no fix.

I don't mean to rush, I know these things we call lives can get in the way (they are very annoying.)

Can we confirm he's not in a coma so I know not to send flowers?

I'm curious if Wonder Cards like the EVENT Pokewalker course will be included... although these were uploaded in this thread, it hadn't been added to the ZIP archive in the first post at the time it dissapeared. Unfortunately, it seems to have dissapeared from the post it was uploaded in, as well:

http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?5164-Event-Contribution-Collection&p=64475&viewfull=1#post64475

Maybe Nigoli still has a copy of it?

Edited by AtomicGreymon

I'm curious if Wonder Cards like the EVENT Pokewalker course will be included... although this were uploaded in this thread, it hadn't been added to the ZIP archive in the first post at the time it dissapeared. Unfortunately, it seems to have dissapeared from the post it was uploaded in, as well:

http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?5164-Event-Contribution-Collection&p=64475&viewfull=1#post64475

Maybe Nigoli still has a copy of it?

I am the courses:cool:

Yellow Forest Course - Japanese.pcd

Shopping Course - Japanese.pcd

Yellow forest.pcd

Bosque Amarillo.pcd

Yellow Forest French.pcd

058 Course Map ~ Event.pcd

Champ's Path Course - Japanese.pcd

Yellow Forest Course - Japanese.pcd

Shopping Course - Japanese.pcd

Yellow forest.pcd

Bosque Amarillo.pcd

Yellow Forest French.pcd

058 Course Map ~ Event.pcd

Champ's Path Course - Japanese.pcd

I reuploaded the archive. Sorry for the downtime on that. I have been away getting my computer stable. I reinstalled windows 7 (this time 64bit) and I have been swapping memory almost every other day for the past week trying to get a combination that works properly in my comp. I finally found a pair :D and its $100 :\ I ordered it today, so that should solve my problems.

Eeew 64-bit =P j/k

If I had enough ram I would run it, Ultimate 32 does fine for convenience, I still use old programs which don't have 64-bit drivers so I' m stuck for now.

Glad to have you back though =) Thanks for the upload.