Archived Sticky: Event Contribution Collection

Sabresite

Finally I had access to the wondercard for the Brazilian Oficial Distribution of Jirachi, the pcd and pgt files are attached.

As I explained in this thread, it seems that it is the same wondercard used in Mexico, the official distributor of Nintendo products is the same in both countries (Latamel).

NTR, is the UK (English EU actually) Arceus, the same as the Australian one? If not, could you post the PCD/PGT please?

Nope, the australian was "Michina" while the european OT is "MICHINA" and the ID/SID are different of course.

Here are the files, but be aware that they have wrong dates since I didn't got them at the event where this Arceus is supposed to be downloaded.

here is the Jirachi and the WC from latamel event in Brazil! :cool:

randomspot555 edit: Please don't post links to free uploading sites. Posts can have attachments added to them.

Edited by randomspot555

Hi,

Today i went to the Arceus Event in Portugal, in FNAC.

This is the first Portuguese Event.

There are the files:

- PDC and PGT Files from Arceus: [ATTACH]3812[/ATTACH]

- And the Little Guide book that they give to me, to learn how to get Arceus (In Filetrip link because i coulnd't upload it on the forum, the file is to big): FILETRIP LINK

Also i will upload the WIFI Pichu, also getted here on Portugal (If this is diferent from the others).

There is the file:[ATTACH]3823[/ATTACH]

Edited by Pedro250
Corrections on text (the english text is from Google Translater)

Also i will upload the WIFI Pichu, also getted here on Portugal (If this is diferent from the others).

There is the file: [ATTACH]3811[/ATTACH]

WiFi pichu, yet the file name is WiFi Mew?

Hey guys,

Today I managed to grab a couple of Arceus MICHINA UK downloads. I tried the legal checker program but I think its only for .PKM files... do I need to check these or are they unhackable?

Anyway, PCD and PGT attached. Let me know if you need anything else.

*EDIT* found legal check download, edit above

Not sure if this has already been posted, but I didn't see it in the collection file. So here's USA GameStop Deoxys. I know it's legit as I received it at GameStop back when it was being given out.

Also, I have a question about some files. For event items, are the pgt files the same in all countries?

This appears hacked- I uploaded this into Platinum, the WC front said it was already received. The green man was there anyway, and I go my hacked deoxys because everything was legit except for the fact that it came from "Lovely place" instead of "Pokemon Event"

English (USA) verision of Yellow Forest

So yeah, I'd like credit for the english version of the WC thx =)

(EDIT: Ooh, since this is first WC, that means I was the first to export a legit WC for HGSS!)

Edited by mmohq