Hi! Anyone have a copy of the sources? The git repositories and the link in this thread are down. Thanks!

Chase-san's domain expired, so we can't check csdgn.org for contact information. You could try the AOL instant messenger. If that doesn't work, ask an admin for Chase-san's email.

But at least we have the .nds file.

I know some C++ but not talent enough to go through the whole progress to make it work on B2W2 (at least I don't know much about ROM and RAM, hex editing...) ... A portable pokegen run on NDS always awesome...

Oh @Chase-san can you share me the source code of this program/ I'd like to try :)

Edited by codemonkey85

I can confirm this application also works on the SuperCard DSTWO Plus flashcart. (Currently on DSTWO EOS: v1.14)

Proof:

PPSE-_DS_On_Super_Card_DSTWO_Plus.jpg

There is an issue with the scrolling though when trying to load .sav files. Sometimes when you tap the screen or hit A on a save file it will appear as the game before it.

Edited by DeadSkullzJr

On 9/28/2017 at 12:31 AM, DeadSkullzJr said:

I can confirm this application also works on the SuperCard DSTWO Plus flashcart. (Currently on DSTWO EOS: v1.14)

Proof:

PPSE-_DS_On_Super_Card_DSTWO_Plus.jpg

There is an issue with the scrolling though when trying to load .sav files. Sometimes when you tap the screen or hit A on a save file it will appear as the game before it.

Does this work on twloader?