Does anyone know if there's a gen 3 save editor tool for firered and leafgreen which is able to view the roamer legendary beast's stats (suicune/entei/raikou)? I just thought if there's one as I'm trying to shiny hunt the roaming suicune on my leafgreen and looking for other ways of determining its stats without encountering it in the wild :D

13 hours ago, Jovie said:

Does anyone know if there's a gen 3 save editor tool for firered and leafgreen which is able to view the roamer legendary beast's stats (suicune/entei/raikou)? I just thought if there's one as I'm trying to shiny hunt the roaming suicune on my leafgreen and looking for other ways of determining its stats without encountering it in the wild :D

I don't think there's an editor, at least none that I know, but I know where the data is located in the save file, if that helps.
It's in save section 4.

0x250 - 0x253    Actual IVs of the Pokemon? (due to that roamer glitch only the first byte from here is used during encounter)
0x254 - 0x257    PID
0x258 - 0x259    Species

• V-Wheeeeeel!!! 1

17 hours ago, BlackShark said:

I made a tool, that should be easier. Just drop your save file onto the exe.

For now it only works for FRLG. RSE have different offsets.

Edit: It should work for RSE as well now!

GetRoamerData.zip

Omfg you just made shiny hunting for the roamers even more possible! You even included if it's shiny or not, this is game breaking! You probably want to create a new topic about your tool, you going to make lots of people happy :XD: 
Oh man, thank you so much for the help! Literally made my day ^-^

Snap 2017-10-10 at 19.12.49.png

46 minutes ago, Jovie said:

Omfg you just made shiny hunting for the roamers even more possible! You even included if it's shiny or not, this is game breaking! You probably want to create a new topic about your tool, you going to make lots of people happy :XD: 

You're welcome!

I don't think there's need for a topic now. Kaphotics is going to add a feature to PKHeX https://github.com/kwsch/PKHeX/commit/79ede6a212eca9eef419fbb4e53fdbccd6f53880

• Amazed 1

On 10.10.2017 at 1:34 PM, Jovie said:

Snap 2017-10-10 at 19.12.49.png

So we need only start a new game pickup a starter, insert the date into this tool
if the shiny status is false, restart a new game until the roamer is shiny?

11 hours ago, King Impoleon said:

So we need only start a new game pickup a starter, insert the date into this tool
if the shiny status is false, restart a new game until the roamer is shiny?

Yes, I saved the game to the point before giving the Sapphire to Celio and saving the progress after the spread has been created (beast starts to roam), dragging the save file to the exe and if the shiny status is false, load back the save file that you're about to talk to Celio

9 hours ago, Jovie said:

Yes, I saved the game to the point before giving the Sapphire to Celio and saving the progress after the spread has been created (beast starts to roam), dragging the save file to the exe and if the shiny status is false, load back the save file that you're about to talk to Celio

i thought the beast were generated after choosing your starter

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...