General Events Help, FAQ and Discussion Thread

Ahito95

No but if you're interested i have the italian, but everybody say that they has it and finally they don't share so..

I think everyone will be happy for it, least I know I will.

Also, I shall be contributing every Wondercard I recieve in ANY language for the dragonite event coming in 3 days for me.

I think everyone will be happy for it, least I know I will.

Also, I shall be contributing every Wondercard I recieve in ANY language for the dragonite event coming in 3 days for me.

The problem is that in this date no one contribute events anymore because everybody has updated his 3ds...

And I don't think that a lot of persons continue to follow this page anymore

The problem is that in this date no one contribute events anymore because everybody has updated his 3ds...

And I don't think that a lot of persons continue to follow this page anymore

I have gateway so I still follow this page. I can Also collect codes from different nationalities (I can redeem them and not get from myself)

Anyone contributing anything that has been released? I understand you all have lives and also some cant inject anymore, but it helps none-the-less.

I know I am when dragonite drops here in the US, but other then that, I have nothing.

Please don't write in pink.

Also i will contribute the cards that i have but later since they're new, it make them less valuable, plus, it highly reduce the number of use of my own card when i want to trade for events I don't have.

I will contribute when I will have what i need.

Nonetheless, the SID of the new events (kyogre and so on) is 82 for those who wants to check if they are hack or not

Please don't write in pink.

Also i will contribute the cards that i have but later since they're new, it make them less valuable, plus, it highly reduce the number of use of my own card when i want to trade for events I don't have.

I will contribute when I will have what i need.

Nonetheless, the SID of the new events (kyogre and so on) is 82 for those who wants to check if they are hack or not

But this is my signature forum color... Also thanks.

I hope this helps with this thread, its the Movie 15 Legendary Pokemon .wc6s (Kyogre, Groudon, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina and Kyurem), these were extracted from powersaves.

[ATTACH]12380[/ATTACH]

.pkm file pls(?)