Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Speculation Thread

Alpha

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ninfia (ニンフィア) is eeveelution, just see this pokemon i just remember is similar face with victini. and always ability and type is not telling ._. , is seems will new type or normal type?

485263_288973281231372_5414740_n.jpg?dl=1

is fanwork for Ninfia (nin = ???):

33514039.jpg

http://tangorin.com/general/nin , see on endurance;  forbearance;  patience;  self-restraint, and is seems be normal type or new type. for dark/ghost/rock/ground is not possible for this species. flying? maybe, normal? is seems, dragon/metal/... nope.

i just think ninfia it will normal , or flying , or bug, or new type ....

i just can't wait for this species <3 , is seems cute as leafia and glacia <3 and other species on gen VI

Has a color palette that reminds me of Milotic, so maybe it'll evolve from Eevee in a similar manner, where you have to max out its Beauty stat or something.

Interesting theory, but I doubt contest stats will be getting a resurrection anytime soon. Also, it would have to be more than that anyway, since maxing out Eevee's beauty is something that could have been done in the last three generations.

hm i was see this logo and i try to zoom it :

a201302131616000.jpg

hm i think ninfia is fighting ....

just see after pikachu to ....

flareon, jolteon, vaporeon, eevee, ninfia, ???, glaceon, leafeon, ??? (is used purple - poison eeveelution???)

I'm pretty sure the logo is "Pikachu and Eevee Friends"

ピカチュウ -> pikachu

と -> and

イーブイ -> Eevee's Japanese name iibui (Japanese cannot really pronounce "V", they use "B")

フレンズ -> Katakana of Friends, furenzu

イーブイ -フレンズ

イ : flareon

ー : jolteon

ブ : vaporeon

イ : eevee

- : ninfia

フ : umbreon

レ : glaceon

ン : leafeon

ズ : espeon

hm well maybe is just 1 eeveelution on gen VI ..... i just not count umbreon and espeon on my last comment XP

just see on :

イ : eevee - normal

- : ninfia

フ : umbreon - dark

with current theory , ninfia will be fighting since eevee is normal and umbreon is dark, all of them weak to fighting. since ninfia is "-". but another theory if is true gamefreak release new type, maybe that type is based on normal+dark or .....

another one just see on ninfia design itself, is have pink, dark blue and light blue on ninfia ribbon.....

just see on :

イ : eevee (on ninfia is light brown)

- : ninfia (pink)

フ : umbreon (blue dark)

レ : glaceon (light blue)

ninfia is similar with victini, yes just see on ninfia eye (victini is fire/psy) so it will likely espeon and flareon.

ninfia design is not have sharp corner, is indicate is not fighting.

ninfia have 2 ribbon left ear and on neck.

ninfia is similar with deerling face... (grass/normal)

just on coro coro scan is have 2 screenshot, 1 is seems ninfia attacked by fire type move is make ninfia is bug type but idk.

so ninfia maybe is normal, fighting or new type.

Based on the footage on sylveon, I believe the attacks, in video chronological order, are as follows:

Close combat

trump card

Detect (can be debated)

swift.

What puzzles me, is that it's German name is nymphali, seems loosely based on the word nymph,

Would mean it's a bug type, yet it seemed to use close combat, which is fighting type.

Gf, usually don't break their formulas, so I'm not expecting a dual typed eeveelution.

On a separate note, hoping for new shellos form, based off ruby beta design

It's not Aura Sphere. Aura Sphere is blue, for one thing, and for another... they already showed that attack in this video at 1:07.

Not the same.

At the beginning of the first attack in the Sylveon video, it seems to gather flaming energy. It also pops out little flames when the orb explodes. It could be Focus Blast... no other known move makes sense.

Dang... didn't really want a Fighting-type Eevee, but... it does form a type triangle with Espeon & Umbreon... hmm

based on official pokemon website, pink color on type ....

539474_291801734281860_1878300483_n.jpg?dl=1

if is correct it will not normal type, bug type, and flying type ....

after i see Best Wishes Season 2 episode 24, eevee virgil was using trump card (is same as on ninfeon trailer) :

BW_S2024_P_O_Pocket_Monsters_Best_Wishes_Sea.jpg

and is female ....

also France name for ninfia is Nymphali .... and for german is feelinara, all of them refer to bug type. but if you see on japan pokemon site just see on type color, is pink, bug is not pink. and female ...

well for ribbon, is seems refer to is just available on female only. maybe it will have male forme.....

ah i can't finding correct one wkwkwkwk , whatever ninfia type, i was like this xD

It's not Aura Sphere. Aura Sphere is blue,
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Focus_Blast_(move) , this move is not always on fighting type pokemon.

so far i was see on many site, most of them was think is flying type and bug type. just judge their appereance and france name.

anyway back to anime, eevee virgil always on left shoulder virgil, and ninfia ribbon on left ears ... eevee virgil was using trump card, on trailer ninfia used that move too.

i just wondering this :

13141455.jpg

why ninfia show her canine on that image? O.o

well just wait next month xD

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

large.jpg

My speculation is that that new Pokémon is a female type of mewtwo get by breeding a Mew with a Mewtwo in the daycare,just like Manaphy and Ditto to get Phione.I think Nintendo will not add new forms anymore,new forms are messed up,nor add a thing that wasn't new,alredy speculated by fans,the "Mewthree".Or maybe breeding Mewtwo with Ditto,reforcing the theory that Ditto is a failed Mew clone.The colors are Mewtwo and Ditto ones.

I find it almost an unimaginably stupid move for Nintendo/Pokemon to make a Mewthree... That would tarnish the franchise's first movie from years passed 1-st, 2-nd It would generate a lot of hype which would not be beneficial for future events with that Pokemon, because it would be what people have always been joking about and i hope the creators know that.

h243E3C0A

h62A7C183

New forms have been considered as new Pokemon in the past so it should not come as a shock if it actually ends up being Mewtwo. I for one had found a few fanboy reasons why that Pokemon would be a form of Mewtwo, however, upon further thought i notice that it is much smaller in both weight and height than the original. I have never noticed such a gap between different forms. Maybe one of the two - more height for bigger thinner body. Another reason is that the eyes are red, while Mewtwo has distinct powerful purple eyes. As well as the behavior during attacks from the recent footage show animations that i cannot say that resemble to 100% Mewtwo. Similar yes, but not the way way i would expect it to move before unleashing its power. However in the Japanese site when you bookmark and see the text when looking at the properties of the bookmark you see a text which translates to ''Godspeed Mewtwo'' (if it has not been removed for various reasons). Also, below Genesect are the various forms it can take. I noticed that there are two large enough places under Mewtwo to be fitted with different forms (one of which could be the alleged ''Godspeed'' form). These are some of the reasons why i think this is a new form and why i hope is not a new Pokemon...

Ugh... Mewthree

Latest Corocoro confirms its a new form.

In other news:

They probably gave mewtwo a new form cause.

a. No gen I pokemon has a new form (I think. I mean, even Pichu had a different form, didn't see that much complaining there)

b. GF/Ninty wanted to revive the legend of Mewtwo, connect newer gen players to the origin of the game

c. Mewtwo stats probably fallen, as compared to newer legends. Wanted to pimp mewtwo up.

I am glad that i was wrong about the difference in the form weight/height, but happy that i was right about the form is indeed Mewtwo. I wonder what the backstory would be about the body evolutions... There are so many awesome possibilities! I hope they don't pick the most child-like, unimaginative, one so that kids of age 3 understand. The original movie was complicated and filled with darkness... Than again that is why it had deleted scenes. Back to topic. Lets hope it is a change that can be reversed and not permanent. I would hate to imagine my Shiny Mewtwo being stuck in a new way that is after that which made me like it visually. However, if they indeed boosted it's power with the "awakened" form, then i shall sacrifice for power, of course.

I agree with theSLAYER's view of Mewtwo's new form. The Pokedex says Mewtwo doesn't have a Heart. But yet we have seen Mewtwo moving it's clone friends away from the other Pokemon to protect them from the world and Giovanni in particular.

After Ash and friends saved Mewtwo from Giovanni in one of the tv movies, it's possible that Mewtwo's heart has been 'defrosting' so to speak and now it knows the bonds of friendship and love between people and pokemon. This may be what inspires Mewtwo to take on it's 'Awakened Form', i.e this is what Mewtwo should look like when it is defending it's friends from danger.

Overall, I think that Mewtwo's new form should have equal to or greater power than the original Mewtwo.

It also seems smaller than the original for some reason. Anyone else notice that or is it just me?

<snip>

It also seems smaller than the original for some reason. Anyone else notice that or is it just me?

If having a heart makes it something closer to mew, than it would make sense that it's smaller.

but what makes me weirded out is why mewtwo sounds like a girl?

<snip>

I hope its just a mistake in japanese voice rule and the international makes it more deep/man like

I didn't watch the original, but for all we know mewtwo has always been voice acted by female in japan, so I won't call it a mistake.

Plus, there's a saying the a woman's scorn is worse than hell fire (along those lines) right xD

I have noticed that it has a white tail before transforming and yes. It does look smaller. And maybe the super saiyan factor will boost its power.

If anything, people said Mewtwo went "God Mode" (obserb the horns and tail-head piece in image)

tumblr_mkqbxoqXzo1rhwcn3o1_500.png

----

Back to sylveon.

539474_291801734281860_1878300483_n.jpg?dl=1

Speculation going around (sourcing the guy who leaked full bw names before release) states that it's a Fairy type, together with Xerneas, and Yveltal is Dark/Flying (which is fairly obvious imo)

Breakdown is inside

Really people, a new type called "Fairy"?

Going by that, wouldnt Jiggly and Clefairy and many others have to convert.

(though most likely they will split evolve them so they gain the typing.

Unless they dual type like how Magnemite became from Electric to Electric/Steel in Gen I to II (onwards) respectively)

I don't support a new type, but if it does occur:

Given that Fairies are the embodiment of light

(Personally, I can't stand the Light VS Dark nonsense, but usually one version mascot is good against the other, right?).

Fairy > Dark > Psychic > Fighting > Fairy (sounds like normal type right?).

Fairies are usually might be affliated to plants.

Fire > Fairy

They usually have Wings

Ice > Fairy

Lightning > Fairy

They might be seen to be small and Buglike

Fairy > Psychic

Flying > Fairy

They cast.. Magic?

Fairy > Dragon.

Okay, enough typing havoc.

Based on above,

Xerneas and Yveltal are sworn enemies cause:

Fairy > Dark

But

Flying > Fairy.

Now look back at Sylveons Picture.

Notice across eevee, there is a strong vs weak pair?

If Fairy is what I say it is,

Sylveon is weak to Jolteon (fairies have wings)

Sylveons new trailer will make more sense too.

Also explain why Sylveon is Pink

(Eeveelutions color usually is affliation to a type)

Plus this image is from the end of the trailer

26047278.jpg

Are those wings like bugs or wings like a fairy?

Food for thought.

Comments?

Sorry for long post xD

I actually don't see the point in making a new type. 17 types already exist, adding in the 'fairy' type is just plain pointless. Also, 'fairy' doesn't sound like a type. To me, its more along the lines of the pokedex 'classification' of Pokemon.

Vaporeon = Bubblejet

Jolteon = Lightning

Flareon = Flame

Espeon = Sun

Umbreon = Moonlight

Leafeon = Verdant

Glaceon = Fresh Snow

Sylveon = Fairy

What's getting my interest in Sylveon piqued is the how it will evolve from Eevee. Snubbull is classed as a 'Fairy' and it evolves through leveling up. Clefairy evolves with a Moon Stone. Since 3 of Eevee's evolutions evolve via evolution stone, 2 evolve by location and 2 evolve by friendship level, I think that getting Sylveon should centre around skill level. They should introduce a new concept that is based on skill. Like how many battles you've had, how long you've been playing the game for, how many pokemon you have (trained/evolved/bred) etc

Regarding this image:

http://img.blog.zdn.vn/26047278.jpg

doesn't the rock formation between Vaporeon and Eevee remind you of Sylveon's ears...or is it just me?