Pokémon Blaze Black 2 & Pokémon Volt White 2

Drayano

Sorry if this has been asked before, but I've been searching online and haven't found an answer.

Having picked Oshawott as my starter, I apparently need to at least see an Emboar before I gain access to the Nature Preserve, where I can catch the rest of the Unova starters. Do any in-game trainers have Emboar? I know Bianca has one, but between "Memory Link" (which if someone could fill me in on, it would be much appreciated) and the PWT (currently beating me every time, no matter what I try) I don't know how to battle her. Can anyone help?

• 5 weeks later...

There is something I need to report.(Awesome Hack btw) When I save, the frame rate goes down and the game really chugs. This never happened with the regular rom and so I hate it when it does that. And there is another thing; I somehow came across Darkrai the first time I went into the Strange House. Strange thing about it? I'm still playing through the game so I'm underlevelled and you said in your docs I had to encounter Cresselia before I meet Darkrai. I thought it was kinda weird to see the Darkrai overworld sprite kinda glitching over the item ball for the Lunar Wing. I'm starting to wonder if this isn't just limited to Darkrai.

I have proof even though it isn't much but as you could see I am pretty underleveled in this encounter.

Pokemon Volt Whi&#116.png

Pokemon Volt Whi&#116.png

583dcfe22ecee_PokemonVoltWhi116.png.8dd4

583dcfe250886_PokemonVoltWhi116.png.d83d

There is something I need to report.(Awesome Hack btw) When I save, the frame rate goes down and the game really chugs. This never happened with the regular rom and so I hate it when it does that. And there is another thing; I somehow came across Darkrai the first time I went into the Strange House. Strange thing about it? I'm still playing through the game so I'm underlevelled and you said in your docs I had to encounter Cresselia before I meet Darkrai. I thought it was kinda weird to see the Darkrai overworld sprite kinda glitching over the item ball for the Lunar Wing. I'm starting to wonder if this isn't just limited to Darkrai.

I have proof even though it isn't much but as you could see I am pretty underleveled in this encounter.

Not just darkrai but a bunch of other legendarys are on the map. By the time I got to the haunted house I have found meloetta, keldeo, the clouds, the birds and I think shaymin, maybe a few others I forgot. And they seem to respawn after a while. But the game works fine otherwise so don't worry about it. About the slowdown on saving, it seems to save fine for me no slowdown here.

Not just darkrai but a bunch of other legendarys are on the map. By the time I got to the haunted house I have found meloetta, keldeo, the clouds, the birds and I think shaymin, maybe a few others I forgot. And they seem to respawn after a while. But the game works fine otherwise so don't worry about it. About the slowdown on saving, it seems to save fine for me no slowdown here.

I've had that problem with saving in my non-mods before, so it's not unique to this.

• 3 weeks later...

I have a few bugs and was wondering if there was a few things I could change manually on my rom.

First is the bugs, one of which is a few trainers that I've already battled keep rebattling everytime I pass them. And the other is I have found Tornadus before even reaching Humailu City.

And secondly, I don't want 100% shinies on some of these legendaries, is there a way to patch it myself so there is only a chance of them being shiny?

• 3 weeks later...

I've been searching Route 4 for ages for a Relicanth, by fishing in the dark spots, but I can't find it at all. Is it really there? Just wondering if there's an error in the Docs is all.

Edited by Blob55