Pokémon Blaze Black 2 & Pokémon Volt White 2

Drayano

Hi first of all I love this hack, played the first one and I'm loving the second too

but I've run into a crippling bug, posting here in hope anyone has a fix to it

So I've been playing on my handheld and just beat the third gym got out lost to Colress (dat Rotom) spam on the pokecenter everything is good and all, problem is every time I enter a trainer battle (tested with Colress again and the female breeder before him) my game crash even before the battle start (usually when is blinking)

Does anyone know if I can fix it?

Edit - actually forget it, game might have actually fixed itself, before I posted this I had already reset and tried again 2 times, turns out 3 times is the charm... annnd it froze in the battle

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys....big Problem :-/...i Hope some Crack can help me!!! ThE Game is awsome and Runs on my iPhone6 with nds4ios....everything is Perfect with leveling, Fighting or evolving (sorry for my Bad language Skills)...but there is one damn bug...for Exempel in castelia City ...if i want to go into The passage left to the poke Center the Rom crashes an i get back to my homescreen ?...not so dramatic...but if i get the Second Time on the Plasma frigatta, i have to fight a Double Match and After that, there is only one way to go on....right, the Green teleporter on the Ground...but when i want to teleport, the rom crashes again and i get back to my homescreen...i really hope That someone can give me a solution...Maybe a trick...or a fix patch..or something else...thatks for listening ;-)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

any recomendations if I want to tweak a trainer? ex give challenge mode's rival a full team and swap the starter for hilda(fight) and rosa/nate(partner) to the one weak to your starter rather than same as rival

tried bwte but wasn't sure where to find the data since following the video's steps didn't seem to work on the hack

Drayano, I am playing pokemon blaze black 2 and iris's pokemon are level 68-75 even though i put it on Easy Mode. And also, where can I find the Razor Claw so i can evolve my sneasel, i use him mostly for half her team.

they're supposed to do that after you've beaten them, happens in vanilla unmodded too(normal is 76-78, challenge 80s).

and theres an item gide in the pdf with the file.

to answer the question no specific mention in the item changes file so try rt 9 department store(most evo items are added there), if not there than go to bulbapedia and see where its found normally(it'll still be) --- so at least its in: Giant Chasm, Battle Subway, PWT

• 2 weeks later...

Seems Beartic is unable to learn TM26 Earthquake and HM05, despite the documentation says otherwise and that the other changes on beartic are applied

Also is intended that volcarona can't learn hurricane though TM but still by level?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi

I just started VW2 yesterday and I managed to get to Castelia City but every time I try to go into the street which sells Casteliacones, my screen goes black and the emulator freezes. Is this supposed to be normal? I've tried restarting the emulator but it continues to be that way. Is there a way to bypass it?

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

At almost three years since the release of this ROM-hack, I can say that this is one of the best I have played so far. The idea of being able to get all Pokemon in a single title without the need to go through trades is more than a good reason to like this particular release.

I am running the game just fine with an R4i Gold RTS used with a Nintendo DS Lite. There has been no problem running the game so far after having gotten 5 gym badges in-game.