Pokémon Blaze Black 2 & Pokémon Volt White 2

Drayano

Find a place that has a clean Black 2 or White 2 ROM, then download the patch on the first post of this thread.

It even comes with xDeltaUI for you!

You just select the ROM, and select the xDelta patch file, and profit is then obtained.

And as a side note, I highly recommend you update your emulator before doing anything else.

Not sure whether has this been asked before. This mod is made so that all 649 Pokemon is obtainable. However, those starters pokemon given by the harlequin clowns, if we select one of them, the rest can be obtain in the hidden grotto.

My question is: Example: I DID NOT choose Chikorita but i can obtain Bayleef from the hidden grotto. Even if i capture Bayleef in the hidden grotto, my Pokedex still shows that i did not capture Chikorita and Chikorita is not available in the wild as per the included Wild List.

So how can i obtain those starter pokemon which i did not choose from the harlequin clowns?

Hopefully some of you experts can help me answer this question. Thank you very much.

Hey guys! I've started a new run on the emulator no$zoomer. There appears to be a graphical problem, it's really dark, as shown below. It seems to only affect the top screen. Any help is appreciated!

Sorry if this is the wrong thread.

vl3Cr2i.png

http://imgur.com/vl3Cr2i

Edited by Bond697
can anyone link a damn picture the right way

solution: don't use no$zoomer, shotty emulation is the cause

use desmume

I've always use no$zoomer, this is the first that this happened.

I seem to lag a bit with desmume, but I'll try again.

Edited by Roland
profanity

I have a new bug to report. For some reason moves like growl or tail whip, which usually decrease attack and defense respectively, instead increase attack and defense. The same is to be said for moves that increase your pokemon's stats. Additionally I tried using growth on my snivy and it decreased my attack and special attack instead of increasing. It's worthy to note that when I used a stat lowering move on my opponent it worked fine.

I have a new bug to report. For some reason moves like growl or tail whip, which usually decrease attack and defense respectively, instead increase attack and defense. The same is to be said for moves that increase your pokemon's stats. Additionally I tried using growth on my snivy and it decreased my attack and special attack instead of increasing. It's worthy to note that when I used a stat lowering move on my opponent it worked fine.

I WONDER WHAT THE ABILITY CONTRARY DOES

Hey, I just wanted to ask the people who are playing the Blaze Black 2 ROM hack if this is a bug or if it's just my ROM. I noticed that since I've started playing the ROM hack on my emulator that in some battles (not all) whether trainer or wild, the attack type icons beside my Pokemon's attack is blacked out. It's fixed by going to another screen such as Bag/Pokemon and then back to Fight, but it's just bothering me. Is it just me, or this a bug with the Blaze Black 2 ROM? Is there a fix? Thanks.

Screenshot

This is my favourite hack ever. I have recently finished it and am about to start a new game. However, before I do this, I would like to know if it's possible for me to edit the hack and make some minor adjustements, just for my own enjoyment?

Mainly I want make charizard a fire/dragon, Arbok a poison/dark and add some stat changes to some pokemon. Would this be possible?

I have a feeling it isn't but there's no harm in asking, I guess.

Edit: Started messing around with twistedfatal's narc editors. Should have just read the thread before asking. Derp. Let this be a lesson.

Edited by Gwyn

Hey, I just wanted to ask the people who are playing the Blaze Black 2 ROM hack if this is a bug or if it's just my ROM. I noticed that since I've started playing the ROM hack on my emulator that in some battles (not all) whether trainer or wild, the attack type icons beside my Pokemon's attack is blacked out. It's fixed by going to another screen such as Bag/Pokemon and then back to Fight, but it's just bothering me. Is it just me, or this a bug with the Blaze Black 2 ROM? Is there a fix? Thanks.

Screenshot

use nds4droid