What Pokemon Are You Going to Have Follow You?

Aarux

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find the footage of Arceus following Gold funny, I think it would feel odd explain your mum in the game why the creation Pokemon was following you only one sprite-tile away.

Me too, it doesn't look very cool which is the exact opposite of what you would expect from the creator of the Pokemon with 1,000 arms. But I wanna see what they do with Wailord. I hope they don't screw up with it.

Well, since whoever follows you is in the 1st slot of your party, all of my party pokemon will follow me and anyone acting as a lead before I go into WiFi.

If for fun, most likely Weavile, Typhlosion, Torterra, Feraligator, and anyone else I feel like having a walk with.

I think I'll take Darkai out in the middle of Goldenrod and pretend we are chasing people around...

I would choose the following Pokémon to follow me around:

The starter, most likely Chikorita. (Or all three, if I can trade!)

Flygon and Arcanine, my two favorite Pokémon. :D

My Smeargle Hidden Move users, simply so that they don't feel abused and kick me off a cliff when I ask them to preform Rock Climb...

And finally, the best of all. Shiny Pink Male Lopunny. How awesome would that be? :P

Of course, I'll alternate them, just so that everyone can stretch their legs.

My Smeargle Hidden Move users, simply so that they don't feel abused and kick me off a cliff when I ask them to preform Rock Climb...

That made me laugh. :D

I don't think they'll be shiny when they follow you.

But if they are, I'm getting a black Rayquaza to follow instead of a green one.

We've talked about it in the speculation thread. We still aren't sure, but since the Pikachu colored Pichu has a shiny overworld sprite, and the red Gyarados has a shiny overworld sprite, that this might be an indication to shiny overworld sprites. If they don't the game will still be cool. I think i'm going to have Darkrai follow me. Those things are just so cool.

i just want to have the event arceus follow me around at all times i think that it would be cool

That makes me wonder. What will Arceus' mood be when you talk to it?

"It looks like Arceus wants to make another Bidoof!"

I will have

Arceus

Buizel

Lugia

Pikachu

Giratina

Luxray

---------- Post added at 05:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:24 PM ----------

That makes me wonder. What will Arceus' mood be when you talk to it?

"It looks like Arceus wants to make another Bidoof!"

NOT MORE BIDOOF!

Hmmm.... Which pokemon will I have follow me.

Well for the lols, i will have one of these 2 following me xD

Jynx.gifmrmime.png

For trying to pick up babes in game maybe on of these

teddiursa_216.jpg174igglybuff.jpg133.jpg

Or if you're trying to show people not to **** with you, one of these >:/

Blastoise___by_guardianofire.jpgTyranitar_by_niv100.pngEvil_Pikachu_by_Unnamed746.jpg

I would most likely have my rotom follow me around, or my metagross. It would be awesome to have a legendary like groudon follow me around, just to cause mayhem by causing a drought, or kyogre to flood places. Or, better yet, stand still while spoink is following me to see if it would stop bouncing, just to see what would happen...