Official Event Pokemon Help/Questions thread

Lupin

Grovyle's MGE hasn't been updated for the US/European versions as of yet. Thanks though.

Doesn't need to be updated. It should work the same. I just used the latest version that works for B/W on my US White save and it loaded, extracted the PGF, and saved just fine.

Doesn't need to be updated. It should work the same. I just used the latest version that works for B/W on my US White save and it loaded, extracted the PGF, and saved just fine.

Oh, that much I was aware of, I just needed the Export AR Code function, and that didn't seem to be working. I own the retail cartridges and have no means of transferring my saves to my PC.

Hello,

I've downloaded the WC/MG files for Celebi/Raikou/Entei/Suicune in order to activate the Zorua/Zoroark events (German Black version). But how am I going to do this?

If I just copy the pkmn-files to my save-file, nothing happens. And somehow I can't use Wondercards with PokeSav for B/W..

Hope somebody can help me :/

Greetings..

If the rom contains the Wondercards of Raikou, Entei, Suicune and Celebi.

Oh, and I noticed this distribution card starts the distribution without needing to press A.

If the rom contains the Wondercards of Raikou, Entei, Suicune and Celebi.

Oh, and I noticed this distribution card starts the distribution without needing to press A.

I'm sure there is one that only has Celebi, which is the one I got.

I'm only worried about the legitimacy of the Wondercard since I don't want to "stain" my Diamond cart with a fake one.

There is.

If you don't want to "stain" your Diamond cart with a fake Wondercard, just download the Wondercard off ProjectPokémon and edit a Deoxys Distribution rom yourself.

There is.

If you don't want to "stain" your Diamond cart with a fake Wondercard, just download the Wondercard off ProjectPokémon and edit a Deoxys Distribution rom yourself.

Oh, I had misread what you wrote. I'll take a look at it. Is there anything else than I can look at that could possibly indicate a lack of legitimacy? I know I have to check the ID and SID as well as the OT.

Edit: Well, it looks like it's fake. It asks you to start the distribution by pressing A. I doubt European distribution carts are different.

Edit: Well, it looks like it's fake. It asks you to start the distribution by pressing A. I doubt European distribution carts are different.

I was talking about the shiny beasts cart...

Hey how come I cant use these wonder card files with PokeSav Heart Gold? The Events button is greyed out, so how am I suppose to import the two files to export the AR code??

Use Pokémon Mystery Gift Editor.

Hi thankyou for the swift reply unfortuently my copy of Heart Gold reckons I have already recieved the wonder card and the Celebi (which is the main thing I'm after)

Is there a list of action replay codes to unflag certain events in the game? I've knowticed Riolu has done an all unflag event code. But I dont want to unflag every think I've done. Just certain ones. More importantly the Celebi event.

Thanks again :)