Pokémon Black and White Translation Project v2

Kaarosu

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It doesn't look like anyone else is having the problem but, everything is translated that is supposed to be translated except the pokemon names. Every text that involves a pokemon name such as pokedex, wild pokemon, trainer pokemon are in japanese. But, the pokemon's names in my party are in english strangely. I've been using v2 and just upgraded to v3. Used a clean rom, patched with child's play v4 and patched with translation v3. Using ezflash v firmware 2.0 RC17.

Any help is much appreciated. ^^

That shouldn't happen. The patch is the patch. If it translates for one it does for all. Are you using any cheats or hacked pokemon? Have you traded with anyone? If not I would snag a different clean rom. Or you could go to options on you menu and make sure display text is set to normal instead of Kanji. But that's just a shot in the dark.

\xf000Ă\x0001\x0000 \xfffehe other hand the first time!

The wild \xf000Ă\x0001\x0000 \xfffehe other hand the first time!

The foe's \xf000Ă\x0001\x0000 \xfffehe other hand the first time!

Should be:

\xf000Ă\x0001\x0000 has Mold Breaker!

The wild \xf000Ă\x0001\x0000 has Mold Breaker!

The foe's \xf000Ă\x0001\x0000 has Mold Breaker!

Mold Breaker's effect is still messed up in battle. :/

"オノノクス

he other hand the first time!"

Kojondo's dex descriptions breaks.

I also never got a response to this message.

Power Share's and Guard Share's description are messed up.

"[Pokemon Name] shared something power"

"[Pokemon Name] shared something guard"

I also never got a response to this.

When teaching a TM / HM to a pokemon, the message is too big for the text box, resulting in the image cutting off. It was like this in the previous beta (and sometimes it would crash the game but ti doesn't crash now).

This is the original message untranslated (as you can see, the message is spread out over three text boxes to avoid cutoffs and all that).

1.png

2.png

3.png

This is what the message appears like in-game.

NewImage1.png

NewImage2.png

Sorry if this sounds nooby, but can you please make it like the first set of screenshots (the untranslated ones) so there are no cutoffs? You is how the whole message is structured in HGSS.

"[Pokemon Name] wants to learn the

move [TM Move / HM Move]."

"However, [Pokemon Name] already

knows 4 moves."

"Should a move be deleted and

replaced with [TM / HM Move]?"

Of course I would do this myself and submit the changes here but I am not fully equipped to tackle these kind of things unless someone helps me a little. That, and I could possibly help out with other stuff you guys want an extra hand.

Also, this is what happens when I try and teach Dragon Claw to one of my pokemon.

DragonClaw.png

The move learning problem is fixed.

View at: http://github.com/Rykin122/Pokemon-Black-White-Translation-Files/blob/master/0000/0158.txt

That shouldn't happen. The patch is the patch. If it translates for one it does for all. Are you using any cheats or hacked pokemon? Have you traded with anyone? If not I would snag a different clean rom. Or you could go to options on you menu and make sure display text is set to normal instead of Kanji. But that's just a shot in the dark.

Hmm, well no cheats on and the language is on normal.

If anybody can get me a picture of them talking to someone in the Hiun Pokemon Center that would be much appreciated!

Whose picture?

@Rykin Torment has been changed:

\xf000Ă\x0001\x0000 was\xfffesubjected to Torment!

The wild \xf000Ă\x0001\x0000 \xfffesxfffesubjected to Torment!

The foe's \xf000Ă\x0001\x0000 was\xfffesubjected to Torment!(before twaz something not quarrel)

So total changed:frisk voltchange uturn mold breaker torment

Also do you know what to change these to?

The wild \xf000Ă\x0001\x0000 \xfffereturned by using Escape Button!

xf000Ă\x0001\x0000 \xfffeGotsugotsumetto damaged in!

\xf000Ă\x0001\x0000 \xfffeTrouble Ishita look!

The wild \xf000Ă\x0001\x0000 \xfffeKoraeta attack!