Is Pokemon Platinum worth getting for owners of Diamond/Pearl?  

102 members have voted

1. 1. Is Pokemon Platinum worth getting for owners of Diamond/Pearl?

• Yes
    • No

Did you receive the Secret Key via Mystery Gift (picked it up from the delivery man in the Pokemart) or did you hack it directly into your Key Items? If you hacked it into your items bag, it won't work.

I did indeed get it from the guy in green at the pokemart....that's why i'm having a hard time understanding why the key isn't working.

O_O how sad, what if you have like a togepi in your team and you make it hold lagging tail

yes indeed i would... hahaha no just kidding but seriously I don't like togepi I think it's pretty much useless

some questions

1.where do i get poketch app 22 and 21

2.when were the event apps released if released.

For App 21 you need to show a snorlax to the girl in pal park (first in your party) and she'll give you the kitchen conuter (useless app)

and for app 22 you gotta show her (same girl) a keckleon (first in your party also) and she'll give you the color change app (cool app) and the others are event apps and i have no idea in how to get them

OK, so, whenever I attempt to use SVC's PID-IV Generator, and I choose option 4 (Get the PID for a shiney pokemon with given ID and SID and IV's are exactly as you enter them) so I enter in 0 for no maximum amount of results, then I give my ID, then as a SID (I have no idea what my actual SID is) I put in 65535, then, i enter in 31 for each of the IV's and I enter in 6 for the Nature Value (Docile) then this is all I get:

Capture.jpg

and it just SITS there and does nothing...

please tell me what im doing wrong.

For App 21 you need to show a snorlax to the girl in pal park (first in your party) and she'll give you the kitchen conuter (useless app)

and for app 22 you gotta show her (same girl) a keckleon (first in your party also) and she'll give you the color change app (cool app) and the others are event apps and i have no idea in how to get them

STILL NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE EVENT APPS

edit;

can a munchlax have metronome by breeding

STILL NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE EVENT APPS

edit;

can a munchlax have metronome by breeding

As far as I'm aware of, Munchlax STARTS with metronome, so here's a simple way to have a munchlax with a metronome through breeding:

get yourself a ditto and a FEMALE Snorlax delete all of her move set and when you hatch a munchlax it should start with the following moves: Tackle, Metronome, and odor slut...i mean odor sleuth

BTW: Don't forget that the Female Snorlax must be holding Full incest...(damn innuendo!!) i mean Full Incese

Or you could hack it ¬¬U

thanks man

now what about those apps.......... please i need answers

Patience is a virtue. Make another post re-asking questions/demanding answers and be infracted. This forum is still relatively low key, so your questions aren't guaranteed to be answered in 5 minutes or less. I think you'll live if you have to wait 24 hours for a question to be answered.

Patience is a virtue.

^Quite indeed.

but hey I was researching and as expected, the apps 23, 24 and 25 were given away in Nintendo Events. Not sure if there's gonna be another (poketch app giveaway) soon but...

you could also hack the apps

but then again if you want them legally well... good luck

Sorry gonna let you down on this one, but the only record on a poketch app on teh internetz is the first one "match-up maker" app, and was given away the year Diamond and pearl were released (being 2007) but nothing else

sorry

In Double Battles, can Psyche Up target a partner? Just wondering... and I'm too lazy to actually try it.

Nope, just the user

I have a question (about breeding) I know babies (like pichu) can't breed mysteriously appear eggs from nowhere but can middle evolutions can? I remember in emerald putting a magneton to breed with a ditto and a baby magnemite (NSFW) but how about in Diamond, Pearl and Platinum??

I want to try but the daycare cheap lady will charge me a lot if they don't breed

I've got a question - when I use the move Guard Swap, which swaps the defense and sp def of my pokemon with the target, does the move continue to have effect; ie the opponent/targetted pokemon which the move was used on continue to retain the swapped stats; when the pokemon that used the move has fainted? or does the defensive stats revert back to its original? Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Edited by darkfaith

I've got a question - when I use the move Guard Swap, which swaps the defense and sp def of my pokemon with the target, does the move continue to have effect; ie the opponent/targetted pokemon which the move was used on continue to retain the swapped stats; when the pokemon that used the move has fainted? or does the defensive stats revert back to its original? Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Well, i just know that it can be Baton passed, I believe that if the pokemon that used Guard Swap faints it goes back to the original stats also if it is changed without Baton pass, the stats resets.

I'm guessing it with an intimidate example: as far as I know, if a pkmn intimidates you and switch it the attack is restored, however if it baton passes it, the attack will stay low, again, I'm assuming it's the same principle

btw I still have my doubt

I have a question (about breeding) I know babies (like pichu) can't breed mysteriously appear eggs from nowhere but can middle evolutions can? I remember in emerald putting a magneton to breed with a ditto and a baby magnemite (NSFW) but how about in Diamond, Pearl and Platinum??

I want to try but the daycare cheap lady will charge me a lot if they don't breed

Nope, just the user

O_O, you wan't a pichu to breed, pokemon aren't pedifiles so they can't breed with baby pokemon such as pichu, togepi, mime jr., smoochum, ect.