PKHeX is a save editor for core-series Pokémon games. With it, users can manipulate various save files including: .sav, .dsv, .dat, .gci, .raw, and .bin types. PKHeX can also read and write: .pk files, which are individual Pokémon files, and .pgt, .pcd, .pgf, .wc, which are Mystery Gift files.
Version 22.02.04 of PKHeX has been released, introducing support for Pokemon Legends Arceus.
As an additional note, please be mindful of fake versions of PKHeX around the Internet. The definitive downloads will be from ProjectPokemon.org (be careful of fake URLs), or self-compiled from GitHub.
22/02/04 - New Update:
- Introducing Pokémon Legends: Arceus support! Thanks @SciresM, @sora10pls, @Lusamine, @architdate, @ReignOfComputer for troubleshooting!
- - Initial Legality Checking is provided. Please refer to the forums when reporting legality issues for PLA parsing.
- - Save Data is similar to SW/SH; a pokedex, trainer, inventory, and block data editor are provided.
- - Encounter legality has been reverse engineered & modeled to pre-compute possible met locations for overworld interactables.
- - Gen8 BDSP wild encounters are now generated with RNG patterns matching the game. Thanks @Lusamine !
- - Gen8 BDSP xorshift RNG implemented, now available for PKHeX.Core referencing.
- - Gen8 BDSP zone unlock cheat to fly to all locations. Thanks @sora10pls !
- - Gen8 BDSP named constant for BDSP swarms for the event editor. Thanks @MewTracker !
- - Internal asset loading speed has been improved (more friendly to the runtime's garbage collector).
- - Internal value read/writes now work correctly for Big Endian runtimes.
- - Internal value read/writes are now allocation-free; memory allocation for strings has been reduced drastically too.
- - Clicking stat labels now changes nature amplification. Refer to the shortcut list for more info.
- - Gen8 BDSP in-game trades are now checked for EC/PID legality.
- - Gen4 DPPt Swarm & Safari seeds now read/write correctly. Thanks @edo9300 !
- - Gen4 feeding a single low-quality poffin no longer indicates invalid sheen. Thanks Jollygator !
- - Gen3 Item quantity reads now behave correctly. Thanks @MichiS97 (dev build bug)!
- - Gen3 Shadow Monitor now reads all species correctly. Thanks @Mutty99 !
- - Gen2 Odd Eggs and E-Speed Dratini now recognize correctly prior to transfer. Thanks @N-Harmonik !
- - Gen1/2 Evolution chains now return a more accurate min/max level for each stage. Thanks @Ninjistix !
- - Handled more oddball encounters. Thanks @Skadiv & @Ninjistix !