PKHeX is a save editor for core-series Pokémon games. With it, users can manipulate various save files including: .sav, .dsv, .dat, .gci, .raw, and .bin types. PKHeX can also read and write: .pk files, which are individual Pokémon files, and .pgt, .pcd, .pgf, .wc, which are Mystery Gift files.
Version 20.11.28 of PKHeX has been released, bringing Pokemon GO checks for Go->Home and various fixes.
20/11/28 - New Update:
- - Added: Pokémon GO Legality checks, including date-range legality checks. Thanks @Lusamine & @sora10pls!
- - Added: Nickname checks for Generation 1 in-game trades. Thanks @ShadowMario3!
- - Added: RibbonMasterRank permissions now allow the updated species list. Thanks @Bappsack!
- - Fixed: Ability Patch edge case for changing forms (ex. Landorus) where the current form does not have a Hidden Ability.
- - Fixed: Gen8 Wild encounters with levels above 60 are now required to match the encounter's level.
- - Fixed: Gen8 symbol encounters incorrect location ID hash fixed. Thanks @sora10pls!
- - Fixed: Added Frostpoint Field for dens 175/176.
- Added: Shiny Sprites for Crown Tundra. Thanks @msikma + github.com/msikma/pokesprite!
- Added: Fused Calyrex slot viewing.
- Added: More Gen4 Event Flags. Thanks @zzzzRuby & @ShadyRelapse-PP!
- Changed: KChart now shows the "Native" state for all Armor/Crown natives in addition to the mainland natives.
- Fixed: Clearing a box other than the first box on a blank save file now clears the box... as intended. Thanks @Lusamine!
- Fixed: Gen8 Yamask-1 and Runerigus now show all possible FormArgument values. Thanks @sora10pls!
- Fixed: Gen1 Daycare slot is no longer marked as active when exporting a save file with an flagged-empty daycare.