Switch Gift Data Manager - Import wondercards into Switch games by faking BCAT packages

SkyLink98

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
5 hours ago, Dybala said:

Can I only edit with a hex editor?

The wonder record block for SV is not documented.

You can extract the block with PKHeX and use an Hex editor to try editings, than import it back to the save file.

Still, as said you'll not find resources or guides to that.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, SkyLink98 said:

The wonder record block for SV is not documented.

You can extract the block with PKHeX and use an Hex editor to try editings, than import it back to the save file.

Still, as said you'll not find resources or guides to that.

The solution has been explored, but the specific editing method is not clear, because there is no comparison table, and I have no research on hexadecimal, so I can only use the stupid "comparison method" to explore

81a1686ca94edb1f8132fbeb4d5ff43.png

a5274376c35245e4903986445b34511.png

6 minutes ago, Dybala said:

The solution has been explored, but the specific editing method is not clear, because there is no comparison table, and I have no research on hexadecimal, so I can only use the stupid "comparison method" to explore

As said, there's no documentation. You'll have to compare values before and after wondercards redemption, and/or try to edit the values and see what changes in game.

If you'll figure it out, consider making a post for others with the same issue :)

On 2024/7/12 at AM2点13分, Dybala said:

81a1686ca94edb1f8132fbeb4d5ff43.png

a5274376c35245e4903986445b34511.png

Obviously, by deletion is the most straightforward solution, If you want to edit the time, please refer to

But this should be enough, after deleting, you can combine "Switch-time" and "Switch Gift Data Manager" to "organize" your "gifts"

Of course, it is also possible to sort out the order by swapping the positions of these "rows".

Edited by Dybala
  • Time Gear 1

Hi, I'm trying to download the BCAT file but it's not working.
Let me explain better, the Pokémon Violet game icon appears but when I try to create a save file BCAT tells me that my save is empty even though the game save is present...
How can I solve it?

2 hours ago, Joele00 said:

Hi, I'm trying to download the BCAT file but it's not working.
Let me explain better, the Pokémon Violet game icon appears but when I try to create a save file BCAT tells me that my save is empty even though the game save is present...
How can I solve it?

Connect the game online, and use the mystery gift / poke portal news option at least once. BCAT will be initialized this way.

21 hours ago, SkyLink98 said:

Connect the game online, and use the mystery gift / poke portal news option at least once. BCAT will be initialized this way.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/17/2024 at 1:45 AM, Day.9 said:

Hello, thank you for your contribution. We have received a lot of help here. Could you please answer one of my doubts? Can I change the order of receiving mysterious gifts? My account received some official letters for 2022 before, and now when I use the plug-in to receive fake gifts from 2021, there is a problem in the order of receiving, is there any way to solve it? Please forgive me for my poor English

You can refer to:https://projectpokemon.org/home/forums/topic/65520-about-the-mystery-gift-data-block/