Switch Gift Data Manager - Import wondercards into Switch games by faking BCAT packages

SkyLink98

thank you for your politeness.
All went well until I restored the original BCAT file.
Is the procedure okay so far?
Even if the date of receipt is off, is the possibility of ban low?
sorry for asking so many questions

Edited by えぬ総統

4 minutes ago, えぬ総統 said:

thank you for your politeness.
All went well until I restored the original BCAT file.
Is the procedure okay so far?
Even if the date of receipt is off, is the possibility of ban low?
sorry for asking so many questions

The date of receipt isn't a problem - it's completely possible, for example, that you bought the game when the gift was first available, received the mystery gift but didn't claim it, and only just claimed it now.

There are no reported bans to my knowledge - it seems to be fairly safe.

• 2 weeks later...

Is it possible to inject the modified BCAT, turn off the console, and redeem the codes with the stock switch? (I mean taking off the microSD card with the homebrew and all) and after redeeming, injecting again the original BCAT.

34 minutes ago, north said:

Is it possible to inject the modified BCAT, turn off the console, and redeem the codes with the stock switch? (I mean taking off the microSD card with the homebrew and all) and after redeeming, injecting again the original BCAT.

Theoretically yes. If injecting your save on CFW then switching back to stock works, no reason why BCAT wouldn’t. 

16 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

Theoretically yes. If injecting your save on CFW then switching back to stock works, no reason why BCAT wouldn’t. 

Great, I'll try that. I want to inject the backpack codes into Scarlet and Violet because I couldn't obtain the codes on time, and after that pass the save into the new Zelda OLED switch I've bought, and I want to take the least chances to get banned before passing all my games to the new switch.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/2/2023 at 6:36 AM, north said:

Great, I'll try that. I want to inject the backpack codes into Scarlet and Violet because I couldn't obtain the codes on time, and after that pass the save into the new Zelda OLED switch I've bought, and I want to take the least chances to get banned before passing all my games to the new switch.

Did you try this already?

• 3 weeks later...

Hello! Thanks for your post! I have two questions. I am looking for the BDSP wonder cards but I couldn't find it in the link.

My other question, can this work with a physical pokemon catridge?

Thanks!

7 hours ago, fm2 said:

Hello! Thanks for your post! I have two questions. I am looking for the BDSP wonder cards but I couldn't find it in the link.

BDSP wondercards can be downloaded from the Gen 8 category in the gallery:

https://projectpokemon.org/home/files/category/203-generation-8/

Alternatively, there's also the BDSP subfolder in our github gallery:

https://github.com/projectpokemon/EventsGallery/tree/master/Released/Gen 8/BDSP/Wondercards

7 hours ago, fm2 said:

My other question, can this work with a physical pokemon catridge?

Yes.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm having a problem with a wonder card I claimed back in November. the thing is I restarted the pokémon violet like two weeks after the game was released and because of that the pikachu with tera flying event came with a different date. I'd like to know if anyone could help me find a way to change the date of the wondercard to match the release date with the Switch Gift Data Manager (or eventually if there's another way to do so).

3 hours ago, Inouekkun said:

I'm having a problem with a wonder card I claimed back in November. the thing is I restarted the pokémon violet like two weeks after the game was released and because of that the pikachu with tera flying event came with a different date. I'd like to know if anyone could help me find a way to change the date of the wondercard to match the release date with the Switch Gift Data Manager (or eventually if there's another way to do so).

What date is displayed? System date? Server date?

On 6/25/2023 at 8:42 PM, theSLAYER said:

What date is displayed? System date? Server date?

sorry, i don't understand those specific names. basically, i claimed the pikachu tera flying on the launch day (november 18), but as i restarted the game, i claimed it again and, in the save file, it says i claimed on november 30. my question is if there's a way to change that date to "november 18", or eventually if there's another way to do it, like claiming the event again with the internet off (to avoid the date doesn't change do the real one... sorry for the messy explanation. hope you can help.

23 hours ago, SkyLink98 said:

Either you edit the Wonder record block with an Hex Editor (blocks are currently undocumented afaik, so that would be entirely up to you), or you use switch-time to spoof an internet time when you receive the wondercard (as explained in the FAQ point 😎 :)

ok thank you! i'm gonna try the second way

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello, Iam new and i want to know if I have understood everything correctly. I must first connect to the game's mystery gift to generate the BCAT file then I must extract it with JKSAVE then I must follow the steps to inject the wondercards to the BCAT After all that, I have to restore the BCAT with JKSAVE I connect to the game... but in cfw or nocfw mode? And how do I edit the reception date? I read that with a separate app but I don't know if in sysnand or emunand and if with internet or without internet. I don't understand that process

3 hours ago, Su_majestad said:

Hello, Iam new and i want to know if I have understood everything correctly. I must first connect to the game's mystery gift to generate the BCAT file then I must extract it with JKSAVE then I must follow the steps to inject the wondercards to the BCAT After all that, I have to restore the BCAT with JKSAVE I connect to the game... but in cfw or nocfw mode? And how do I edit the reception date? I read that with a separate app but I don't know if in sysnand or emunand and if with internet or without internet. I don't understand that process

Te whole procedure must be done on SysNand CFW, connected to internet.

No one has ever reported bans due to the use of this program.

If you connect your EmuNand to internet, you'll get banned. Never connect the EmuNand.

SysNand CFW is safe to be connected, until you don't have anything related to piracy installed into it.

9 minutes ago, SkyLink98 said:

Todo el procedimiento debe hacerse en SysN y CFW, conectado a internet.

Nadie ha informado nunca de prohibiciones debido al uso de este programa.

Si conecta su EmuNand a Internet, será baneado. Nunca conecte el EmuNand.

SysNand CFW es seguro para conectarse, hasta que no tenga instalado nada relacionado con la piratería.

Ok, Thank you, everything has to be done in sysnand... now my question is: how can I change the date of acquisition of the cards? I saw an answer about using the "switch-time" app, but wouldn't it be risky to run that program in sysnand?

5 minutes ago, Su_majestad said:

Ok, Thank you, everything has to be done in sysnand... now my question is: how can I change the date of acquisition of the cards? I saw an answer about using the "switch-time" app, but wouldn't it be risky to run that program in sysnand?

The switch-time app is currently the only way to modify the wondercard redemption date/time.

We can't guarantee that it's safe to use online, but we don't have any ban reports for it either.

I used it myself a bunch of times. My console is still not banned.

As always, you take your responsabity if anything happens anyways.

27 minutes ago, SkyLink98 said:

The switch-time app is currently the only way to modify the wondercard redemption date/time.

We can't guarantee that it's safe to use online, but we don't have any ban reports for it either.

I used it myself a bunch of times. My console is still not banned.

As always, you take your responsabity if anything happens anyways.

Thanks, and last question: i should do that 1 by 1, I mean load 1 wodercard after that use switch time app to redem the wodercard or all at the same time is posible? Changin the date every time?

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I was planning to hack my switch V1 to redeem any events I missed on Pokemon Sword, then transfer the save file to a new OLED Switch. If I did this, would the entries in the check mystery gifts option in the mystery gift menu transfer? Is transferring the save even possible?