DS Stylus

Bukurago

How many DS Styluses (styli?) have you lost?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. How many DS Styluses (styli?) have you lost?

I think I"ve lost 3 or 4. I used a bobby pin for a while because I didn't have one.

(I only lost it because I broke the end by chewing on it >.> All of my friends agree, those things are too tasty >.> )

hahahah, I've done that too. Two of mine became unusable because I chewed on it :D

Chewing your stylus is a weird and automatic habit unconsciously performed while studying the DS screen or simply when not actively using them. The stylus designers made the tip of the stylus shiny and tasty with unknown molecules, hoping the user will keep chewing on it hence rendering it unusable. That's a way of exploiting your oral fixation, but this example became frighteningly universal. O.o

• 1 month later...

2 because I lost the Styli that came with the crimson/black DS I got for my birthday at the place I had the party, and I gave the extra one (came with same DS) to a friend, then he lost it :mad::mad::mad: Screw those Styli, I now have a much cooler looking red Stylus (came with a rainbow assortment of styli), then one day, MY BIG SISTER WAS SCRAPING THE TIP OF IT WITH MY NDS ADAPTOR PLUS!!! :mad:x A MILLION!!! (the tip works fine, but still, I can't help but be angry about that.)

• 2 weeks later...

I actually have lost 0, because I'm usually lucky to find it again if I did lose it.

luckily one time while I was at high school, I thought I had lost the original DS stylus, but it seems that once I went back to the room that the stylus dropped, it was still there and got it before anyone else gotten it. >3>

this also happened the second time, but this time in my own home, in my own room. x-x the stylus was lost in my room for a couple of months in my room, until I finally found it again on the floor; close to the trash can.

so, yeah.. I never permanently lost my original DS stylus, and I had my original DS for at least 5 years. o3o

- Soldjermon

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I lost one...

Then found it again later :D

So technically, none.

(I only lost it because I broke the end by chewing on it >.> All of my friends agree, those things are too tasty >.> )

xD I chewed up 2 and lost 1 at the nearby park...omg how funny!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...