Caught a Legit Shiny Clefable from Event Den but PkHex says not legal?

I just found this out yesterday too. Both the Gmax Toxtricity from the event den and the Lilligant from this event den are both flagged by PKHeX as illegal. I did notice that a normal den caught Pokemon's met location is in a den whereas an event den the met location is the area that the den was set up in.

16 minutes ago, Smithers said:

I just found this out yesterday too. Both the Gmax Toxtricity from the event den and the Lilligant from this event den are both flagged by PKHeX as illegal. I did notice that a normal den caught Pokemon's met location is in a den whereas an event den the met location is the area that the den was set up in.

The difference between an event raid and a standard raid is in the met level, moveset and possibly in the dynamax level.

The met location is always "In a Pokemon Den" if said mon has been caught from another user raid. Otherwise, if the raid is hosted by your game, the met location indicates the area where you found said raid.

You have a very old PKHeX version tho, Toxicity and GMax Toxicity are flagged as legal from months now. Just download the updated version.

On 9/21/2020 at 3:10 PM, SkyLink98 said:

The difference between an event raid and a standard raid is in the met level, moveset and possibly in the dynamax level.

The met location is always "In a Pokemon Den" if said mon has been caught from another user raid. Otherwise, if the raid is hosted by your game, the met location indicates the area where you found said raid.

You have a very old PKHeX version tho, Toxicity and GMax Toxicity are flagged as legal from months now. Just download the updated version.

Oh ok, well there you go, guess I learnt something today haha. My PKHeX is up to date too (it doesn't show an update available in the top corner and just checked the download page) so not sure why it's flagging my Gmax Toxtricity as illegal. It was caught from this months event den.

5 hours ago, Smithers said:

Oh ok, well there you go, guess I learnt something today haha. My PKHeX is up to date too (it doesn't show an update available in the top corner and just checked the download page) so not sure why it's flagging my Gmax Toxtricity as illegal. It was caught from this months event den.

PKHeX was last updated over a month ago.

If the games have added new event encounters with unique special moveset that is different from prior appearances, then PKHeX will not recognize it until the program is updated with the details.

3 hours ago, Kaphotics said:

PKHeX was last updated over a month ago.

If the games have added new event encounters with unique special moveset that is different from prior appearances, then PKHeX will not recognize it until the program is updated with the details.

Can we get more frequent updates then? Or can I manually do it on my end? 24hrs in a day, can’t imagine adding a few event Pokémon here and there takes too long. 

1 hour ago, PkHexBoi said:

Can we get more frequent updates then? Or can I manually do it on my end? 24hrs in a day, can’t imagine adding a few event Pokémon here and there takes too long. 

Updates are constant, but there are only release versions when they feel it's stable enough and/or there are significant changes. You can, however, manually compile it from the PKHeX github yourself with all the latest commits, if you have the tools and knowledge.

• Like 1