I need an Ultra moon save

I also found this solution but you cant use the photo club if you do this : For anyone hving trouble with the Alola Photo Club: Yeah, I'm playing on Citra as well and, like all of you, had that issue. However, I didn't wanna use someone else's save, nor wait for someone to do research on this, so i did it myself and solved it to some extent. What to do?

-Load your save file on PKHeX. Since you're all playing on Citra, I doubt any of you guys don't know how to use it.
-Open the "Event Flags" window.
-Go to the "Research" tab.
-Look for constant 68, and set its value to 410.
-Look for constant 470, and set its value to 8730.
-Obviously, save the changes. Once you load the game, it should behave as if you'd already done that Photo Club thing.
Rotom should be telling you to go to Big Wave Beach, and if you enter the club, the clerk shouldn't force you to do the photo thing anymore. This solution is not perfect, though, for the following reasons:
-While you'd normally get a "Photo Album" icon on your menu, it won't appear if you do it this way (who cares, anyway?)
-When you get to the beach, Hau will talk to you, but his overworld model won't appear, so it'll look really awkward. This, however, solves automatically once you reach Akala.
-Haven't found any more side effects, but if I do, I'll let you know.

DISCLAIMER If you do anything stupid and get your save corrupted, I'm not gonna take any responsibility, nor give a heck about it.
Do it at your own risk. Backups are recommended.

Has Pkhex updated to modify USUM files or not yet? Still im excited to play USUM now! :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eurostar at Lion, France (how do i make a signature?)

Italo_disco_Gurcan_Erdem_Mayar_Lonely_Dream_EuroStar_train.gif.00c3b236c700e4cc1f61c5e06bfe0a96.gif

Edited by FirstCapitalConnectGuy

Is this a problem with Ultra Sun as well? If so, would anyone have a save file that skips past it as well?

And if I were to import someone else's save, can I edit my trainer name via PKHex without any issues? For example, clicking Trainer Info, then merely typing in the name I prefer.

Edit: Another question.

As for importing a save (main file), can this be done via JK Save Manager? Does it work exactly the same as dragging/dropping the main file onto the SD card, and then getting into Homebrew, entering JKSM, and importing the file?

And is this the correct directory for the main file?

C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Citra\sdmc\Nintendo 3DS\00000000000000000000000000000000\00000000000000000000000000000000\title\00040000\001b5000\data\00000001

I did get an error (Dumping System Archives or something?) but continued playing and made it to a save point. Will this result in any issues if I were to import this save onto a cartridge?

Edited by pkmfan

On 14/11/2017 at 4:22 AM, Devsterman12 said:

I also found this solution but you cant use the photo club if you do this : For anyone hving trouble with the Alola Photo Club: Yeah, I'm playing on Citra as well and, like all of you, had that issue. However, I didn't wanna use someone else's save, nor wait for someone to do research on this, so i did it myself and solved it to some extent. What to do?

-Load your save file on PKHeX. Since you're all playing on Citra, I doubt any of you guys don't know how to use it.
-Obviously, save the changes. Once you load the game, it should behave as if you'd already done that Photo Club thing.
Rotom should be telling you to go to Big Wave Beach, and if you enter the club, the clerk shouldn't force you to do the photo thing anymore. This solution is not perfect, though, for the following reasons:
-While you'd normally get a "Photo Album" icon on your menu, it won't appear if you do it this way (who cares, anyway?)
-When you get to the beach, Hau will talk to you, but his overworld model won't appear, so it'll look really awkward. This, however, solves automatically once you reach Akala.

DISCLAIMER If you do anything stupid and get your save corrupted, I'm not gonna take any responsibility, nor give a heck about it.

When I compared two saves before and after the PC it was 

55: 2->0
68: 390->410
470: 8600->8730
762: 2->3

Do flags 55 and 762 have no impact?

On 11/13/2017 at 9:22 AM, Devsterman12 said:

Confirmed this is a problem in Ultra Sun. Used a Rowlet, female character. Froze. I am thinking of trying this method, and I don't mind the photo album icon missing. However, do you think this will impact the ability to go online? I plan on importing this save into a cartridge once I have it and I am worried that it may cause an issue. 

1 hour ago, pkmfan said:

Confirmed this is a problem in Ultra Sun. Used a Rowlet, female character. Froze. I am thinking of trying this method, and I don't mind the photo album icon missing. However, do you think this will impact the ability to go online? I plan on importing this save into a cartridge once I have it and I am worried that it may cause an issue. 

The only thing I think it would impact in online features is maybe being able to share images, I think if you are planning to move to a cartridge you should maybe wait until this gets some sort of patch.

On 13/11/2017 at 2:22 PM, Devsterman12 said:

I also found this solution but you cant use the photo club if you do this

Well, of course you cannot use it, as it'd freeze anytime you try to do it on Citra, not only the tutorial (at least, it's been that way for me), but I don't think that's a problem if you're simply playing on the emulator. All I personally care about is the story, legendary hunting for my wide collection, and battle facilities. It has worked for me and some other people.
And, actually, I'm the one who did that bit of research, the same Ruby Genseki who commented it on that YT video xD
Now I'm being asked to upload a video for those who don't understand it, but the only reason for my YT account to exist is that it's required to comment, so, anyone willing to do it?

Edited by Ruby Genseki

12 hours ago, zzz.sleeping said:

When I compared two saves before and after the PC it was 

55: 2->0
68: 390->410
470: 8600->8730
762: 2->3

Do flags 55 and 762 have no impact?

Sorry for double posting, didn't notice this at first.
So, as for what you ask, these flags seem to be just minot things. There are a lot of flags who may differ from one save to another before and after doing the Photo Club thingy, but that mostly depends on whether you picked certain item, battled certain trainer, or not.

10 hours ago, Devsterman12 said:

The only thing I think it would impact in online features is maybe being able to share images, I think if you are planning to move to a cartridge you should maybe wait until this gets some sort of patch.

Thanks for the reply. Seems like that may not be the case any time soon though. That will be a bit of a let down, but as long as I can import the main into PKhex, extract my Pokemon, and import it into my real Ultra Moon or Sun cartridge that will be good enough. So far that seems to work fine.

In a worst case scenario, I will move my Pokes over, download a game played to the end and insert my own Pokes.

Having what I believe is an unrelated issue, but thought I would mention it. Repost from another thread:

Going through Ultra Sun with Citra. I finished the elite 4, but after the 5th battle the screen goes blank and seems to hang there. I assume this is when the credits may start. Does anyone have a save past that point?

I am not sure if this is a general Citra issue. Maybe it is a side affect of the work around posted by Devesterman? Or maybe the game is accessing yet another photo section and the blank screen issue pops up a gain.

If that is the case, does anyone have the correct values for skipping this sequence?

To be clear, this is after the 5th battle of the elite four, after diolgue, when the Professor mentions something about the Hall of Fame or similar.

19 minutes ago, pkmfan said:

Having what I believe is an unrelated issue, but thought I would mention it. Repost from another thread:

I am not sure if this is a general Citra issue. Maybe it is a side affect of the work around posted by Devesterman? Or maybe the game is accessing yet another photo section and the blank screen issue pops up a gain.

If that is the case, does anyone have the correct values for skipping this sequence?

To be clear, this is after the 5th battle of the elite four, after diolgue, when the Professor mentions something about the Hall of Fame or similar.

If this is the same as the original SM, should be fixed by simply using 5 or less Pokémon on that battle. That's all.

On 11/13/2017 at 9:22 AM, Devsterman12 said:

Has anyone tried this work around and then used the main file in a cartridge and went online? I did this method and it worked great, but now I do have a cartridge in my possession. I am wondering if it is safe to use my main file and import it into a game I intend to go online with?

On 11/16/2017 at 3:54 PM, Ruby Genseki said:

If this is the same as the original SM, should be fixed by simply using 5 or less Pokémon on that battle. That's all.

Thanks, this ended up working flawlessly.