HG SS POKESAV FOUND???

coolness

Guys.

Did you even look at it?

It's basically just DPP Pokesav with everything disabled except for the stuff that DP Pokesav could read from a HGSS sav file.

Meaning.

All you can edit is names, etc.

Party Pokemon

Items

No box editing, no events, etc.

It doesn't even have the data for HGSS areas, Pokeballs, key items or anything.

He didn't DO anything, he just cut stuff out of normal Pokesav.

what the md5 means???

and GUESTED THANKS FOR THE NEWS ;)

A MD5 hash is a hash code for the authenticity of a file. Basically, if the MD5 hash of your copy matches with the MD5 there, it's the original without modifications.

However... there are possibilities that there are more combinations with the same hash, but that chance is very small. Look at Wikipedia for it, since I see you're from the same country as me, here's the Dutch Wikipedia: http://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/MD5.

No there isn't an English HGSS PokeSAV yet.

And there's a slight glitch with this one; you can only stats edit the first Pokemon;

If you click the button on the top left of the Pokemon info page on any other one, it switches the Pokemon to a blank one (which in turn would screw up your game).

Just a heads up.

downlaod pokesav platinum if you cant under stand it and read the options from there then do it on pokesav HG/SS worked for me now have all starters :)

---------- Post added at 02:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 PM ----------

and you can edit pokemon on the platinum version then save it then load it on to HG/SS version so much easyier than trying to find the pokemon you eant with all the jumbled letters

btw im using HG/SS version 0.02

Don't use the save file that it generates, instead use the "Export ARDS Code" function and copy and paste the codes it generates into a Cheat Code Editor such as r4cce. If you are not playing a clean Japanese version of the game using the save file Pokesav generates will make your save file corrupt because the version of your game is patched and not a clean copy!

Don't use the save file that it generates, instead use the "Export ARDS Code" function and copy and paste the codes it generates into a Cheat Code Editor such as r4cce. If you are not playing a clean Japanese version of the game using the save file Pokesav generates will make your save file corrupt because the version of your game is patched and not a clean copy!

Stop spreading your uninformed guesswork. It wont corrupt the save. I've tested that and tons of people are using patched versions without a problem. The reason for this is that unless the patch changes some core game data, it won't affect the save at all. As such, no one needs to worry about that.

It works well and the reason why it changes your name

to ??? (Question Marks) is that there are "Invisible Fillers" like

with the Platinum Pokesav which you had to delete Once

Once you have done that just Reenter whatever Name you have

given to your Main Character and it should be fine again.

Worked for me.

So before entering a Name in one of the "Cleared" String Tabs

just hit Backspace a couple of times (20 or so should be Fine enough)

Have Fun with the HGSS Pokesav but remember a cheat is a cheat is a cheat

stays a cheat ;P (no matter what)

greets DS

It has ???? marks all over the place. To figure out which buttons you need to press to make it work, download the DP (yes you heard me Diamond Pearl) POKESAV and open that to figure out which buttons to press to make what work. To modify pokemon, I would open the save with the DP pokesav, first, save the PKM file (after modding moves etc.) of your party pokemon and then open the save file with HGSS load PKMs into the Party slots. Bingo! Efficient way to deal with your Pokemon WITHOUT dealing with giberrish.

Make sure you change your trainer/pokemon names with either Pokesav first and Make sure that original trainer name, OT gender, OT IDs (secret+regular) match.