Unreleased Prototype Pokemon

jojo12100

the link is at the bottom - for pokewalker codes this might help Action Replay US

Region: US/North America

94000130 FFFB0000
62111880 00000000
B2111880 00000000
0000E71C 07FFFFFF
D2000000 00000000

This sometimes does work and sometimes not

I'm really good at finding sources,articles,and doing LOTS more!

@jojo12100 can i join this guild thing please?

2 hours ago, Got_Eevees said:

the link is at the bottom - for pokewalker codes this might help Action Replay US

Region: US/North America

94000130 FFFB0000
62111880 00000000
B2111880 00000000
0000E71C 07FFFFFF
D2000000 00000000

This sometimes does work and sometimes not

I'm really good at finding sources,articles,and doing LOTS more!

@jojo12100 can i join this guild thing please?

Are you talking about getting the Japanese Pokewalker event mons? Cause I got a complete set of the Japanese event Pokewalker mons and shared the save with Jojo months ago. 

2 hours ago, HaxAras said:

Are you talking about getting the Japanese Pokewalker event mons? Cause I got a complete set of the Japanese event Pokewalker mons and shared the save with Jojo months ago. 

um... i meant an unlock all Pokewalker courses cose for AR in US...

Also, who deleted my other post? Here is the link to help set up the BW GTS thing again if you need some ram,dump,etc. thingy you wanted that you had to extract from wifi: https://github.com/polaris-/dwc_network_server_emulator

2 minutes ago, Got_Eevees said:

um... i meant an unlock all Pokewalker courses cose for AR in US...

Also, who deleted my other post? Here is the link to help set up the BW GTS thing again if you need some ram,dump,etc. thingy you wanted that you had to extract from wifi: https://github.com/polaris-/dwc_network_server_emulator

I remember AJXPK mentioning elsewhere on the forums that AR codes tend to modify data they shouldn't and have unintended consequences.I tend to avoid using them when I can.  

2 minutes ago, HaxAras said:

I remember AJXPK mentioning elsewhere on the forums that AR codes tend to modify data they shouldn't and have unintended consequences.I tend to avoid using them when I can.  

oh.. sorry.

How'd you make your sig.? I can't find where to make one!

9 hours ago, Got_Eevees said:

oh.. sorry.

How'd you make your sig.? I can't find where to make one!

9 hours ago, Got_Eevees said:

Also, who deleted my other post?

In 'account settings' in the dropdown list under your name

And your post wasn't deleted, a portion of it was hidden to avoid clutter on the page :)

Edited by wrathsoffire76

33 minutes ago, Got_Eevees said:

It was a simple derivation of a point. @wrathsoffire76 was being HELPFUL.

There is no doubt that wrathsoffire76 was helpful; he’s a resourceful user.  

Swerving off topic happens, usually in longer threads.  Sometimes, a polite reminder to stay on topic is needed out of respect for the other users that are using this thread for its intended purpose. 

Let’s just move on, with relevant content. :P

• Like 1
  • Speechless 1
  • Ditto 1

4 hours ago, Got_Eevees said:

Hello and Goodnight all!

Has anyone perhaps tried to create a Dream World Sylveon?

I'm interested in hearing what you friends think. :)

The Pokemon Request forums would have been a better place for your question. But anyway I would recomment to use suloku's Gen 5 Save Tool to inject Sylveon into Entralink Forest and then catch it there. . .

1 minute ago, BlackShark said:

The Pokemon Request forums would have been a better place for your question. But anyway I would recomment to use suloku's Gen 5 Save Tool to inject Sylveon into Entralink Forest and then catch it there. . .

Sylveon is a Gen 6 Pokemon.

To get a DW Sylveon you can transfer a DW Eevee directly from gen5 to Gen 7 and raise its love to evolve, or you can breed a DW female Eevee in gen6/7 in order to get the baby with the Dream Ball and evolve it.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, BlackShark said:

o-_-o oh my...

I was trying to stay relevant to the topic because no DW Sylveon has ever been released(for obvious reasons-it was not out yet).

And I meant not just ANY DW Sylveon I meant THE DW EVENT Sylveon. Thank you for the advice anyway- I never knew about the save tool. @BlackShark

9 hours ago, jojo12100 said:

Sylveon is a Gen 6 Pokemon.

To get a DW Sylveon you can transfer a DW Eevee directly from gen5 to Gen 7 and raise its love to evolve, or you can breed a DW female Eevee in gen6/7 in order to get the baby with the Dream Ball and evolve it.

@jojo12100 I meant the EVENT DW Sylveon.Like what characteristics would be good? Like the DW ability?

9 hours ago, BlackShark said:

Oh.....
Well I failed than. I mixed up with Espeon xD

Sorry, just ignore what I said.

xD Don't worry, my friend. Does anyone have an idea of how to transfer Pokemon from PC emus to the real thing? And back? (And don't just say hacked DS blah,blah,blah.) DETAILS PLEASE.

8 hours ago, wrathsoffire76 said:

You can get your save file (.sav) and put it on a flashcart. Then it's just a case of trading it to another physical cartridge.

Wow. :o cool... (how would you get it on the cart,though?)

Thank you!

3 hours ago, Lum said:

I never thought about whether new evolutions of event Pokemon fit this topic's goal.

Well... technically it's unreleased so...

yeah.

4 hours ago, Lum said:

I never thought about whether new evolutions of event Pokemon fit this topic's goal.

1 hour ago, Got_Eevees said:

Wow. :o cool... (how would you get it on the cart,though?)

Thank you!

Well... technically it's unreleased so...

yeah.

I don't think new evolutions of past event Pokemon fits this topic (in general).

Example, Fly and Surf Pikachu in Gen 6 will evolve to normal Raichu, but if you keep it, up it to Gen 7, you'll have Fly and Surf Alolan Raichu.
It's something obtainable, if you thought about it. (much like evolving DW event Eevee into Sylveon)

What @Got_Eevees had in mind, was the eeveelutions itself (Vaporeon, Jolteon etc) was released as DW event, so why not "make one" for Sylveon.

Well, my answer to that is: it's not unreleased in terms of:
1. It was drafted outside of the game but never released (test wonder cards, proto cards, other external testing software or distribution devices)
2. It was programmed into the game but never released (debugging tools, leftover internal event data, programmed event went unused)

Something like Flash Fire Entei being unreleased in Gen V and VI fits the bill better (exists in coding HA never released),
as compared to DW Sylveon in Gen V, that didn't even exist then (does not exist as data or coding, cause the idea of Sylveon probably wasn't even conceptualized at that point)

• Like 1

8 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

I don't think new evolutions of past event Pokemon fits this topic (in general).

Example, Fly and Surf Pikachu in Gen 6 will evolve to normal Raichu, but if you keep it, up it to Gen 7, you'll have Fly and Surf Alolan Raichu.
It's something obtainable, if you thought about it. (much like evolving DW event Eevee into Sylveon)

What @Got_Eevees had in mind, was the eeveelutions itself (Vaporeon, Jolteon etc) was released as DW event, so why not "make one" for Sylveon.

Well, my answer to that is: it's not unreleased in terms of:
1. It was drafted outside of the game but never released (test wonder cards, proto cards, other external testing software or distribution devices)
2. It was programmed into the game but never released (debugging tools, leftover internal event data, programmed event went unused)

Something like Flash Fire Entei being unreleased in Gen V and VI fits the bill better (exists in coding HA never released),
as compared to DW Sylveon in Gen V, that didn't even exist then (does not exist as data or coding, cause the idea of Sylveon probably wasn't even conceptualized at that point)

You make a good point @theSLAYER However, I merely wish to "complete" ALL the sets of EVERYTHING in Gen. 7 :)

It wouldn't be THAT hard,would it now?