Most used Pokeball?

Sir Xero

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

because i only can play in evening .. so i always use dusk ball .. why because it has 4 catch rate xD ...

but this ball is not working for the damn xD giratina xD .. although the catch rate in the gameFAQs is 3 .. but when i tried to catch it using dusk and timer balls , it always failed xD ... until the giratina died by its own struggle xD ..

i was tired of that and use my precious master ball for this giratina =_=

maybe it wasn't my lucky day =_=

pokeballs, great balls, ultra balls, master balls, dusk balls, quick balls, luxury balls, premier balls.. those are all fine and dandy, since you can get them legally.. but I think those are all.. how can I put this.. "balls". xD

my favorite type of "balls" to use, are the cherish balls. why? if you ever see them? no; without getting them from a Nintendo event legally with a pokemon inside. how do you get them without pokemon inside? only one way; which is through cheating. the catch rate is the same as the pokeballs, premier balls and the luxury balls, but these really special. :D much more special than the premier balls.. >.>

with all the rainbow action, when a cherish ball opens.. X3 so beautiful.

so, now you know what my opinion of what kind of "balls" I like to use most of all.

- Soldjermon

with all the rainbow action, when a cherish ball opens.. X3 so beautiful.

The exact reason I have a mew in a cherish ball :3

Cherish Balls also have a slight curve where the top half and bottom half meet. You can see it in the game. :)

it looks like an apple with 2 bites taken out of it :P

Premier ball, it's got a low catch rate but it looks SO COOL. My friend even caught his modest Palkia in one. ( He ran out of Ultra balls LOL and happened to get it with one of his 2 Premier balls xD )

Premier Ball?! Are you serious? o_O

Wow, that's nice. You know Premier ball has the same catch rate as a Pokeball, right? Other than the aesthetics, there is no difference between Premier and Pokeball.

Pokeballs ftw!

First I try a Quick Ball, then if that doesn't work I throw random Pokeballs depending on which effect would work best. When its an easy legend, I chuck Pokeballs, screw the catch rate.

• 2 weeks later...

the odd thing for me is that when I use a quick ball they usually give me near master ball performance. I caught 25 pokemon using 27 quick balls. 15 of which were level 50+. try it. use a quickball right at the start w/o even attacking.

the odd thing for me is that when I use a quick ball they usually give me near master ball performance. I caught 25 pokemon using 27 quick balls. 15 of which were level 50+. try it. use a quickball right at the start w/o even attacking.

Quick Ball has a catch rate of 4x from turns 1-5... it's like Dusk Ball in the caves, so usually Quick Ball's one of the best balls out there. It'll catch those generic Pokemon guaranteed. As for legendaries and others with catch rates of 30ish... it may or may not catch them.

I use Luxury Balls for any Pokemon I think has a decent chance of actually being used. Since it is better than a Master Ball (it's the only Pokeball with a permanent benefit), and cooler looking, it's my most heavily used one for Pokemon on my team. Except for Pokeballs ('cause all the bred Pokemon come in them).

Quick Balls, Dusk Balls, and Ultra Balls for everything else.