[GEN 3] Mystery Event/Gift Research

Happy to announce you that today i shipped carts to Nintendo :) they will arrive in a 2 days to them. The coming back time can last between 3 days to 10 days. My first ship took 3 day, my second 10. Hope this time it will take 3-4

I assume French Ruby still hasn't arrived. Should do something about that soon.

I assume French Ruby still hasn't arrived. Should do something about that soon.

Yes, we are thinking about it ;) if it doesn't arrive i'll get back the money for sure. So we have to decide if i have to buy another one or if someone (suloku's maybe has got a friend) will send me his cart. Atm we aren't in hurry, but surely we must consider these two options

I need a fast answer from @suloku / @suloku.

I received money back from the eBay seller. With this money i'm buying another Rubis, this time with a tracking ok. Is it ok?

Great! :) Feel free to buy one! Better sooner than later.

If you hurry it might arrive next week at your home.

Just bought Pokémon Version Saphir. Great seller, he will give me the tracking code tomorrow. The shipment will take like 2-3 days ;) We are ready to collect all the missing Wonder Cards :D

Awesome news, I can't wait for the next shipment to arrive!

Now, if only a FRLG mystic ticket popped up... I guess it's not happening anytime soon.

Awesome news, I can't wait for the next shipment to arrive!

Now, if only a FRLG mystic ticket popped up... I guess it's not happening anytime soon.

At this rate, there's a better chance of a Gen 3 Wonder Card distribution cart being dumped.

Edited by Invader TAK

Hey guys, a strange thing is happened: today is arrived at my home French Ruby O.o it is the first game i bought on eBay and which i thoght was lost, so i get it for free because the seller gave me back the money...but the sad thing is that the game doesn't work D: so now i'm waiting for the French Sapphire and hope it will work......

How do you mean, it doesn't work?

Like is it just not read by the GBA?

Could try cleaning the contacts if that's the case. And probably a good idea to contact the seller. If it doesn't work you could return it probably, and if it ends up working, then you can send them the money again since they did send it and you did receive it.

How do you mean, it doesn't work?

Like is it just not read by the GBA?

Could try cleaning the contacts if that's the case. And probably a good idea to contact the seller. If it doesn't work you could return it probably, and if it ends up working, then you can send them the money again since they did send it and you did receive it.

The GBA and the DS read that the cart is inserted. But just after the Gameboy logo, they stuck on a white sceen t.t anyway this cart was considered lost, so i received back the money back from the seller and i bought another french sapphire that is arriving, hope it will work >.<

Real.96 said:
The GBA and the DS read that the cart is inserted. But just after the Gameboy logo, they stuck on a white sceen t.t anyway this cart was considered lost, so i received back the money back from the seller and i bought another french sapphire that is arriving, hope it will work >.<

My games do that all the time as well. Just try taking it out or cleaning it. It should be fine.

Edited by HaxAras

Real.96 said:
Guys i've got a good news and a bad news.

Good: i found a guy with a legit Mystery Ticket WC in FireRed

Bad: he can't extract the save file :/

I got my DS R4 for 20$. Had to buy a new memory card for it though. If he's willing to help, I'd be willing to contribute some money to help buy him one. I only have about 9$ right now though.

Edited by HaxAras

I got my DS R4 for 20$. Had to buy a new memory card for it though. If he's willing to help, I'd be willing to contribute some money to help buy him one. I only have about 9$ right now though.

I told him to make a trade but he said me that he can't extract the save file. He didn't know neither what a R4 is...and maybe he doesn't have an old DS

Wow! That's interesting...

Well... Maybe he can send it to someone who can extract it?

I don't know what to do in this case.

Edit:

Or someone can send him a flash card... or whatever...

Ask him if he has a wii with gamecube ports, a gba<->gc cable and a gba or gba sp (gb micro won't work). I guess he lives in the USA given he has the ticket.

There should be really cheap DS flashcarts available, but maybe he'll have trouble setting up ftp transfer... I myself use a nds slot 2 cart due to ftp being so...complicated.

Real.96 said:
I told him to make a trade but he said me that he can't extract the save file. He didn't know neither what a R4 is...and maybe he doesn't have an old DS

I got linked to this one from a YouTube video. It works on the 3DS just fine. But as I say that, of course he'd need an older DS.

http://3ds-flashcard.com/home/8-r4i-sdhc-3ds-rts-2013.html

Why wouldn't he trade just because he's from Reddit?

Edited by HaxAras

I got linked to this one from a YouTube video. It works on the 3DS just fine. But as I say that, of course he'd need an older DS.

http://3ds-flashcard.com/home/8-r4i-sdhc-3ds-rts-2013.html

Why wouldn't he trade just because he's from Reddit?

I edited the message. He is from reddit so it's sure that he won't contribuite xD and I can't ask him to send his cart...and probably he doesn't have a DS so we can't do any thing...i'm asking him if he got one. It's almost sure that he want to trade with me