Your first shiny Pokemon?

Sir Xero

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My first shiny...a Geodude in Crystal. Then about 5 minutes later a shiny Onix. Then in the cave where you get Lugia I think maybe a Mantine or something. All in the same day. It was AMAZING.

o_O

You must be one of those lucky people then. I haven't seen a shiny ever since the pink Metapod at the Bug Catching Contest (I forfeited Scyther for that thing @_@)...

My first shiny...a Geodude in Crystal. Then about 5 minutes later a shiny Onix. Then in the cave where you get Lugia I think maybe a Mantine or something. All in the same day. It was AMAZING.

Holy cow, that is luck! Go play the lotto or something. I've run into three or four shiny Pokémon, but those all had huge gaps.

I love this thread. My first shiny Pokemon was a Caterpie. Unfortunately, I thought it was a corrupt glitch in the game so I turned off the system. Please take into account that I was very young and had no idea what a "shiny" Pokémon was.

You're the eleventh person I've heard who said that.

My first shiny was a Ralts in Ruby. I caught and trained it. (I hadn't actually seen a ralts yet so I didn't know it was shiny) Funny thing is, when Wally got his ralts, I thought HIS was a game glitch. ^_^ It took me a while to realize mine was a glitch. I looked it up and found out how lucky I was. =)

my first shiny pokemon was a shiny caterpie which is gold instead of green and i caught it, I remember it so well... it was really close i only had 1 pokeball left and used stat lowering attacks and my only pokemon at the time was charmander i managed to get it down to red barred hp and caught it with my 1 pokeball, and when it evolved it maintained it's shinyness, i now have a shiny butterfree this is on fire red version. and on platinum i encountered a shiny ghastly but it used curse after i already lowered it's hp and it killed itself, i was so dissapointed